Kiyoharu is God

MIYAVI announces new album 『Holy Nights』4/2 (first of two 2020 albums) and MIYAVI''Holy Nights''JAPAN TOUR 2020

I love when visual kei acts pull out a schlager out of their ass and since it's 2020 they put some current production on top!!!!

I'm grinding my teeth in the waves second-hand embarrassment that tomaranai — is delivering, this album sounds like a fukushima disaster of really shit music tbh

22 hours ago, chemicalpictures said:

Probably his worst to date?

It's probably my favorite album since the self titled (2013) mainly because of the covers and the title track. I haven't been a fan of his other more recent releases but this one was ok.

20 hours ago, nekkichi said:

this album sounds like a fukushima disaster of really shit music tbh

Really?

at least Hands to hold is listenable. It's the Our Love/Under the Same Sky of this album, the only salvageable track on the trainwreck

One thing I'd love to know is when such a multi talented artist decided its better to hide everything he has to offer under mediocre, souless as fuck beats and questionable vocals

TOKIO, Perfect Storm, and Hands to Hold are fine by me. I'm disappointed though. Maybe the second album this year can hit better

To be honest, I liked only the first six tracks (Holy Nights, Bang and Heaven is a Place on Earth are the best for me), but in that second half he went backwards... AGAIN, butchering Day 1... AGAIN. At least the first half was good!

Don´t know why I listened to this preview after almost vomiting listening to Bang! but we might actually have the first live case of a Vkei guy trying to become a pseudo kpop guy.

At least I really liked TOKIO. need for speed and tomaranai was alright and perfect storm was really interesting in the way that for the most part it was really bad and he got my hopes up a little and then it went downhill really fast, all in one snippet!

I hope he gets the audience he is going for because this is DEFINITELY not for me

At least it's not trash-tier club music? Maybe if the lockdown goes on for long enough, we'll get other acoustic (or ideally less over-produced) work.

Would probably be one of the only silver linings to it, really.