rakkausai

Shopping Service Complaint/Review

Contacted _Yomigaeri on twitter for her shopping services for Rands goods, she wasn't charging a fee, so that part was great, so I asked for a towel and the latest album.

Communication was very sparce and I constanly had to bug her to get any news. She only ends up getting me the towel as the day she chose to get the CD, the store had an instore. Lucky enough the band finally released it for download. So that was fine. Took about two weeks after she gets home to finally ship the towel. I've asked her what the shipping price was, still waiting for the answer as I should be getting a some money back.

Maybe it's just me but if someone offers a shopping service, they should be more active in dealing with their customers, keeping them updated, do things when you say you'll do them as you areresponsible with someone elses money.

I wouldn't use her again.

Edited by rakkausai

2 hours ago, ゼロ(*´з`) said:

thanks for the review. it sucks the one person offering service for rands isn’t very good...

Most welcome. Hopefully I was fair enough in my review.

Well lots like I won't  be getting the towel either, hasn't been shipped. Her mother took it to the post office for her, but they didn't like the way it was packaged and now want to charge more for shipping than the towel is worth. 

What a waste of time.

Damn, as someone with a shopping service in Tokyo, this "service" makes me cringe so much.

On the other hand, maybe don't trust "free" service too much if you're not friends.
My fee is 20% and I have almost 200 people following my shopping service page on fb, resulting in multiple orders each live I go to.

10 hours ago, xLIZ4 said:

Damn, as someone with a shopping service in Tokyo, this "service" makes me cringe so much.

On the other hand, maybe don't trust "free" service too much if you're not friends.
My fee is 20% and I have almost 200 people following my shopping service page on fb, resulting in multiple orders each live I go to.

Next time I will use you. Thanks!

6 minutes ago, rakkausai said:

Next time I will use you. Thanks!

I definitely recommend her service btw, I've purchased several orders from them over the past year and they all went smoothly with no problems. 

1 hour ago, sleepy coffee said:

I definitely recommend her service btw, I've purchased several orders from them over the past year and they all went smoothly with no problems. 

Oh thank you!!

Not to derail but one more positive chime in for xLIZ4, even though I  only bought one thing, it was something that could easily get lost or damaged in long transit but arrived very safely. I agree though...it's best to accept the fees are inevitable for good service without friends, hell I hate going to the post here... I'd sure have fees.

2 hours ago, karai · ebi said:

Not to derail but one more positive chime in for xLIZ4, even though I  only bought one thing, it was something that could easily get lost or damaged in long transit but arrived very safely. I agree though...it's best to accept the fees are inevitable for good service without friends, hell I hate going to the post here... I'd sure have fees.

the problem is the person OP mentioned is the only one i’ve seen offer service for that certain band, so i think sometimes extreme circumstances call for going that route. :( 

Hi! I'm sorry that didn't go well ><

I'm actually gonna offer a limited RANDS service. I'll post it in a new thread tho!

Edited by solaris05