Lily

Jrockers, who influence your look

^Deleted your double comment, don't worry ;)

Also if you want a new model with your hair maybe you should explore the K-POP scene a bit. Many females have really nice hairstyles with mostly long hair like yours. At least that's what I'd do if I had the length of your hair xD Since you seem to be a 2NE1 fan (I saw you post in the topic) maybe that's something to check out?

Already have xDD My hair stylist said if i bleach my hair (Like CL) it would turn orange and then fall out ._. LOOL xD I guess i'll just grow it out till i get mad with it, then style it :3

muchly SCREW. shirt w/o sleeves, metal and stone collar and stripped jeans. also wrist bands

scaled.php?server=40&filename=img0216br.jpg&res=medium

I really want to go back to dying my hair bright red and black again. Any suggestions?

My hair's shorter though, like just past my ears.

I really want to go back to dying my hair bright red and black again. Any suggestions?

What do you think about these?

Shun (Duel Jewel)

dueljewel_171-1.jpg

Jun (Phantasmagoria, Spiv States)

Jun6-1.jpg

What do you think about these?

Shun (Duel Jewel)

dueljewel_171-1.jpg

Jun (Phantasmagoria, Spiv States)

Jun6-1.jpg

I freakin' LOVE Shun's hair. I'd have to grow mine out quite a bit to do that though, but I can still do that color scheme even with shorter hair.

I'd say the 3 Jrockers that have had the largest influence on my wardrobe are: Toshiya (dir en grey), Hakuei (penicillin) and Sugizo (luna sea).

Sugizo

[attachment=1]l_633b34ad635f0bd544f95a2dd9ca2acc.jpg[/attachment]

Hakuei

[attachment=2]Untitled-32-1.jpg[/attachment]

Toshiya

[attachment=0]tosh2.jpg[/attachment]

The three looks say rock, but they are also tempered. I feel like that expression matches my personality. All of the looks are expressive without being too flashy, and there is a bit of a feminine esthetic, without losing the masculine presence.

Though each of these guys have had more flamboyant appearances, the general feel coalescent with a feeling of harmony. This is what I connect with in their general fashion.

[attachment=0]IMG_1533a.jpg[/attachment]

230831_205598102814105_5777105_n.jpg

267943_249370185075615_1770611_n.jpg

6655_100831799929455_4095206_n.jpg

188330_100134353332533_3926072_n.jpg

Btw Great cosplays lily!

Very talented!

tumblr_mu97drSUsl1qiz6eho1_500.jpg

Sometimes I wish I had straight black hair because of him.

I did a Sho Asakawa ~inspired~ hairstyle for a while last year.

tumblr_nufitrWtrY1rfey86o1_1280.jpg

I also had a neon pink hair that was just inspired by visual style in general, no one specific.

(This picture is super old so sorry it's small lol)

tumblr_nufiiwhnJS1rfey86o4_250.png

I did a Sho Asakawa ~inspired~ hairstyle for a while last year.

tumblr_nufitrWtrY1rfey86o1_1280.jpg

I also had a neon pink hair that was just inspired by visual style in general, no one specific.

(This picture is super old so sorry it's small lol)

tumblr_nufiiwhnJS1rfey86o4_250.png

Your Sho Asakawa hairstyle is cute!!

Also I think I might recognize that 2nd picture....from LJ or something.....an old LJ friend??  I don't know, maybe I'm just imagining, haha.

Anyway, for me I've had my hair similar to Ryutaro's ever since my teenage years, haha.  I feel like it expresses me as a person better and it just sticks.  Been leaning towards a hairstyle similar to Yusuke's from The Novembers though.  But I'm not very good at managing long hair...

I'm also inspired by the casual clothes jrockers often wear....or I guess I can kind of say Ryutaro again for this as well, haha.  He was my role model back in the day. : 3

Your Sho Asakawa hairstyle is cute!!

Also I think I might recognize that 2nd picture....from LJ or something.....an old LJ friend??  I don't know, maybe I'm just imagining, haha.

Ah thanks. ^////^ And omg maybe! I was on LJ for a long time as cure4thecommon. But I did have a few different names over time. Do you mind me asking what your username was?