GuancheVK

DADAROMA new single, "ミスター・テロルマン" (Mr. Terror Man)

New maxi single that will come in two types and its release date is April 15, 2020

2020年4月15日(水)全国CDショップにてDADAROMAのニューシングル「ミスター・テロルマン」の発売が決定。

インストアイベントの詳細は改めて後日告知を行います。

「ミスター・テロルマン」

A Type

1.「ミスター・テロルマン」

2. 音の無い森

-

DVD

1.「ミスター・テロルマン」

LHMH-1003

¥1,800(tax out)

B Type

1.「ミスター・テロルマン」

2. 音の無い森

3. POINT OF NO RETURN

LHMH-1004

¥1,500(tax out)

http://sp.arena.emtg.jp/scontent/?artist_code=dadaroma&id=9744&category=1&sub=0&catname=

35 minutes ago, platy said:

my bet is punk pop like their previous stuff in the past year.

Then Allow me to jump ship and watch it sail over the horizon cause we went from daddyroma to clownsonaroma real quick

8 hours ago, patientZERO said:

... I must be taking crazy pills. 

Not at all. Everyone makes out like the band only ever makes clown shit and that they've never been heavy or interesting since the first Dadaism. MOST of their output since then has been great. Sure they've had a few duds, but in VK who doesn't? 

9 hours ago, patientZERO said:

... I must be taking crazy pills. There's been very little of DADAROMA's output I've disliked. People need to stop clamoring for the sound of THEIR FIRST RELEASE. It's been six years people.

This still blows me away. I get the first two PVs stand out in their discography, but that's because aside from the chorus' the best shit in them is stolen from american bands. Other than that their output is thematically and musically uniform and consistent, imo. DADAism series explored different moods from the first to the most recent, so it's not like the last mini being lighter is them jumping the shark somehow. 

9 hours ago, patientZERO said:

... I must be taking crazy pills. There's been very little of DADAROMA's output I've disliked. People need to stop clamoring for the sound of THEIR FIRST RELEASE. It's been six years people.

Agree with this. If they keep churning out oboreru sakanas then people will complain they have no variety.

Actually, if you listen to their output since oboreru sakana you'll find plenty of heavy tracks. It's better to give up on dadaroma at once if you're still hoping for that same song after six years. They've shown what direction they'll be following very clearly for a while a now , it's been consistent, so nothing surprising here.

@Aferni I was going to recommend you some songs, but my work computer keeps blocking the dadaroma thread as adult content lmao 

Guess it really is time to finish my DDRM b-side review. I'll try to do this in the next week or so.

3 minutes ago, Wakarimashita said:

... I mean, to each one his own, I guess. It's a discussione that's been done over and over again on this forum. I prefer the heavy-as-fuck, first installment DDRM, stolen tracks or not.

I don't know but Apathy Human, Zouka, Ii kusuri to, Tokekomenai, Buriki, Hotaru, KIDS WAR even Dendrobium are heavy and came after dadaism 2 and that's just what I was able to come up with now. They're not as good ( except Zouka ) as Ame no Waltz lets say, but that's 'cause it wasn't written by Suicide Silence. Dadaism 1 overall isn't particularly heavy imo, not moreso than 4. A track like Morphine 2 already pioneers all the stupid clown party shit they did later. 

When I said "first installment" I meant the heaviness of the tracks, rather than the moment of the band's career in which they have been produced/released. For instance, I love Toxururira, but it's surrounded by sub-par, uninspired, repetitive tracks that we have already listened to in the previous dadaisms.

Dadaism 1 overall isn't particularly heavy imo [...]

and I didn't mind it, cause the sound was still fresh and the heavy tracks were outshining the lighter ones anyway. (EDIT this last part of the sentence is just my opinion!!!)

Edited by Wakarimashita