Kerin

Words And Phrases That Fandoms Dislike 👎 (Visual Kei Edition)

13 minutes ago, suji said:

i think you mean d'espairsray???

jfc I legit thought I was rapidly developing alexia starting with the first sentence in the op's post until shit suddenly started making sense OH MY GOD

18 hours ago, Tokage said:

why hasn't @Seelentau ever publicly spilled this tea before? :( 

cuz it's not true :D

at least to my knowledge, the only "fan feud" that ever existed was DEG vs Pierrot fans

Edited by Seelentau

2 hours ago, Seelentau said:

cuz it's not true :D

at least to my knowledge, the only "fan feud" that ever existed was DEG vs Pierrot fans

There was also a supposed fight that broke out between La'Mule and Diru fans. That's tea for @WhirlingBlack to spill tho

11 hours ago, Disposable said:

I heard from a reliable source that Kagerou fans beat up Otogi from Awoi 'cause he ripped off one of their songs. How do you get beaten up up five feet tall gya is beyond me but I guess that happened. 

Im curious to know which song. I personally never really have listened to kagerou.

On 2/3/2020 at 3:06 PM, Kerin said:

I think it started when The Gazette were roadies for Dir En Grey. DeG thought that The Gazette were too good to be roadies, so The Gazette was formed as an official band. I guess DeG fans used the word roadies against Heresy to serve as a reminder that without Dir En Grey, that The Gazette wouldn't even have existed.

I recently saw an interview with the Gazette and they said they had never been roadies for other bands. 

Edited by Cereal Killer 13

On 2/4/2020 at 1:05 PM, Tokage said:

For all the Versailles fans out there: ''Versailles -Philharmonic Quintet-''

Shhh, they choose the best among ALL the fans suggestions on Myspace after a fair LEGIT duel. It did NOT come from within the band themselves. 😉

Edited by Arkady

4 hours ago, Arkady said:

Shhh, they choose it among ALL the fans suggestions on Myspace after a fair LEGIT duel. It did NOT come from within the band themselves. 😉

Wait, what? The -Philharmonic Quintet- subtitle wasn’t even their only choice? 😧

Edited by nikuman

8 hours ago, nikuman said:

Wait, what? The -Philharmonic Quintet- subtitle wasn’t even their only choice? 😧

They asked the fans to suggest a new piece to add to their name and the group would choose the best one, after a unknown Versailles from the west (was it US?) threated to sue them for "copying" their band name ad stealing all their thunder.

In the end it was pretty evident that the -Philharmonic Quintet- idea came from within the band and all the "ask the fans" was a bit of a publicity stunt, since no one bragged about being "the chosen one" (at least not in the gentlemen circles I was in).

Edited by Arkady