suji

DIMLIM oneman shows in Latin America and Russia

DIMLIM will hold a series of oneman shows mainly in Latin America, but now a date has been announced for Russia!

The schedule thus far:

3/21 Foro Indie Rocks, Mexico (ticket sales here)

3/28 SALA FAQ RECORDS, Chile (tickets)

3/29 Duque de Caxias, Brazil (tickets)

4/26 Glastonberry Venue, Russia (tickets)

congrats @ booking russia, p sure good sisters will sell it out

1 hour ago, Himeaimichu said:

Hot take: The reason they abandoned Visual Kei was so that they could legally perform in Russia without being accused of spreading "Gay propaganda"

we all know they abandoned VK because russian mitsu in tokyo cut off dumb leech that is Retsu sorry to burst ur bubble!!!

Interestingly enough the band has been real quiet about the live in Russia, I wonder what’s happening with that?? 

But it was for the best that these were cancelled, its just too risky 

6 hours ago, TheZigzagoon said:

Interestingly enough the band has been real quiet about the live in Russia, I wonder what’s happening with that?? 

But it was for the best that these were cancelled, its just too risky 

Russia has closed its borders, so I doubt it will go on.

33 minutes ago, spockitty said:

they moved Moscow to September 14th and added one new location for 16th apparently? 

Irkutsk? Fucking Irkutsk? 
This reminds me Satsuki/Sana's level of desperation.

Waiting for the imminent announcement of them playing my colleague's brother's bar in Serbia to hike across the Southern Hungarian border, FINALLY A DREAM COME TRUE SO CLOSE TO GRASP.

lmao, she's married at least according to her profile...well that hasn't really stopped anybody, has it 😆. She could just like him as a fan and they're desperate, but the retsu simp narrative is a much funnier reality to me. 

Edited by colorful人生

8 minutes ago, colorful人生 said:

lmao, she's married at least according to her profile...well that hasn't really stopped anybody, has it 😆. She could just like him as a fan and they're desperate, but the retsu simp narrative is a much funnier reality to me. 

The timeline I've chosen to live in is the one where he's trying to pitch the guys a flight to Siberia in order to perform at the ROCKNROLL PUB just to get foreign gya