Sign in to follow this  
Fleur de Neige

David "Gothculture" 6 consecutive CDs release

What a set list. And I can’t wait to see what the releases are. Ideally one will be some sort of collection album. I gotta get my hands in the Gothculture single. And like. Any and all of his lyrics. 

12 minutes ago, Peace Heavy mk II said:

So like, do we call him "David" or do we still refer to the person as "Sui" but Sui + Erina + w/e ex-unsraw dudes he's friends with "David"? I was never clear on that

DAVID if he is DAVID

and SUI if he is cula vocal? o.o 

First Act : his live-limited / webshop-limited new single "Gothculture -Nightimage-" will be released at 2020/04/29 (3 songs, 2200yen)

Second Act : his live-limited / webshop-limited new single "Gothculture -断章-" will be released at 2020/05/27 (3 songs, 2200yen)

Edited by Shaolan974

I thought this was coming out today for some reason. Maybe I read that an announcement would be today. Either way I can’t wait to hear this stuff. 

6 hours ago, ShanethVarosa said:

I thought this was coming out today for some reason. Maybe I read that an announcement would be today. Either way I can’t wait to hear this stuff. 

That's Gothculture -序章-

Edited by Akrus

Glad to see the singles are also distributed in vkei shops! Preordered Nightmage and 断章 on Jishuban Club to get those live CDr.

Sign in to follow this