Shaolan974

MUCC new album, "惡" (aku) release

I really liked the song as a whole, the video was pretty cool too. There were some word choices I wouldn’t have gone with, but I still really dig it. The chorus is also my fave part. 

How did they manage to put out Kowareta piano to living dead, and then... whatever this is.

5 hours ago, seys said:

How did they manage to put out Kowareta piano to living dead, and then... whatever this is.

Kowareta contains some very old demos/old recorded but not finished songs.So the style/overall quality is better than "recent MUCC"

What's wrong with this song? How is it different from the previous release?

Like I could tell the difference between something off ZEKU compared to KARMA or Houyoku compared to Kyutai as those albums have distinctly different sounds. But how is this song so radically different from the last album they released?

Edited by Kiyoharu is God

2 hours ago, rebelstrik said:

Anyone knows anything more about their keyboardist tooru yoshida? What other projects hees been part of?

He played with nightmare on lives during the latter 2000s and early 201x

1 hour ago, pazzi314 said:

Sorprendentemente, mi copia ya llegó hoy.

¿Hay alguna charla sobre el título de la pista 17 no listada?

Mine arrives tomorrow and I will upload it in case anyone is interested

I I listened to it on Apple Music today, it’s a very okay album. There’s a lot of good points to it, but I’ll need to pay closer attention as it seems like there’s a lot going on with it 

I listened the album via spotify and i think it's a good album, the heavier tracks are groovy as heck (specially Ameria, that may be my favorite of the album). I don't mind for some tracks like Super Hero and Friday the 13th but the rest was a very nice ride.

Strong record. The album feels so fresh..like they‘re in their 20s again lol 

First half is spectacular , 2nd is good; mostly filled with the standard MUCC-formula. 
*edit. I like the old Ameria single version more than the album version 

Edited by TatsuSan