Hello! My name is Alice! ❤️🎐 My favorite vk bands are Pinokiwo, Sandwich de 120pun?, Elektal Shiki, Shu~Furuma~Ju, ErecSia and Maria Cross. I also love anime, mainly really cute ones and really gorey ones. I'm also super into older video games like on Game Boy Color, WonderSwan, Pokémon mini, Tamagotchis, and PS1&2. Some fun facts about me are I write surreal poetry, collect fake Pokémon cards, and make music as Garden Angel. My biggest passion is music and while I love vk, emo genres are my most cherished so if ya ever want to talk about emo with someone, I'm your girl. My favorite music genres are midwest emo, emo-pop, emo, emocore, emoviolence, screamo, scenecore, crunkcore, nintendocore, cybergrind, lolicore, breakcore, electropop, synthpop, experimental, noise, country, bluegrass, Appalachian folk music, and anything weird, nostalgic, or annoying haha. Thank you for readin' this mess. (^~^) Anyways, I hope to get to know y'all and meet others who like the same bands as me (although if ya hate 'em that's totally fine too :p).

10 minutes ago, Disposable said:

you got absurdly good charts on rym. i admire that singularity of taste. your lists are great as well

you're the only person besides me to unironically five star lets start a riot!

thank you so much ccx

Let's Start a Riot is the most real and pure album ever made 

who are you on RYM? 

23 minutes ago, CAT5 said:

Yooooooooo, welcome to the forum!

Are you familiar with the Japanese Emo/screamo scene at all?

i am! i love it, especially Gauge Means Nothing and Neoteny 64 🎐🎐

2 hours ago, heffalump-eater said:

My favorite vk bands are [...] Shu~Furuma~Ju

i gotta say i never thought i'd read that

i see you mentioned breakcore/lolicore. i make that stuff (/・ω・)/ although not very well

i also see your guro-ass profile pic. we would pronbably be very good friends

2 hours ago, Ruri said:

i gotta say i never thought i'd read that

i see you mentioned breakcore/lolicore. i make that stuff (/・ω・)/ although not very well

i also see your guro-ass profile pic. we would pronbably be very good friends

id love to hear ur music and be friends ccx

I was wondering when this user was going to introduce themselves lol I saw the profile the other day.

Welcome to the forum!

Midwest Emo, like Detroit/Madison/Chicago origin shit or modern stuff?

Not that I'd know too much about it, as I grew up in the punk rock scene in the 90's buuuuuut the cool kids did know about it. 

46 minutes ago, YuyoDrift said:

I was wondering when this user was going to introduce themselves lol I saw the profile the other day.

Welcome to the forum!

Midwest Emo, like Detroit/Madison/Chicago origin shit or modern stuff?

Not that I'd know too much about it, as I grew up in the punk rock scene in the 90's buuuuuut the cool kids did know about it. 

midwest emo like penfold, mineral, and a ton of obscure 90s gems I've found along the way, im not a big fan of the newer midwest emo stuff, especially the dude weed pop punk fused stuff (like dads and mom jeans) 

Hello, welcome to MH!

It's been a while, but I love playing Tamagotchi! I ended up buying a Pokemon one as well because of how much I liked the game X'D