9 minutes ago, Komorebi said:

I could submit a photo but Idk how to post images here, I've tried for about 5 years with 0 results.

Upload it to Imgur and paste the BBCode for it (in the drop-down menu on the image) in your post.

3 minutes ago, MAGORiA said:

Aaah haha we will come up with something!

Post the image on a site like imageshack or something like that, then you just post the direct link to the image in your post ❤️

I don't mean to be rude but don't you think I would have tried that by now? When I say I can't it's because the forum LITERALLY doesn't let me.

4 minutes ago, Gesu said:

Upload it to Imgur and paste the BBCode for it (in the drop-down menu on the image) in your post.

Been trying that since 2016, mods before you gave me the same advice, hasn't worked.

17 minutes ago, Komorebi said:

Yes! I mean exactly that lol Eyelid tape on a daily basis sounds like a hassle tbh, but I'll look into it.

I could submit a photo but Idk how to post images here, I've tried for about 5 years with 0 results.

You could also just copy paste the link to one of your instagram pictures if you don't mind giving that away.

Sometimes images from imgur don't embed properly, so what I do is copy the BBCode and remove the [ img] Then it usually works.

[img ]https://~imgur.cxm/BNoBBM0.png[/img]

7 minutes ago, Komorebi said:

I don't mean to be rude but don't you think I would have tried that by now? When I say I can't it's because the forum LITERALLY doesn't let me.

So you can't post links at all? o: If you post a link I could copy and paste it into the browser to see it

2 minutes ago, Komorebi said:

Yeah, actually embedding IG post is the only thing that has worked so far and I don't mind giving it away at all, I'm just too lazy to unlock it.
But here goes https://www.instagram.com/p/B6I-_0CJ9IvqGMp3QVfwIad2zvhrzy6zkKGWQg0/

I think your instagram is private because the link leads me to a page that says the link doesn't work haha

4 minutes ago, MAGORiA said:

So you can't post links at all? o: If you post a link I could copy and paste it into the browser to see it

For some reason whenever I try to embed an image using the menu option it gives me some error message or it just won't let me click.

edit: try now

Edited by Komorebi

Just now, Komorebi said:

For some reason whenever I try to embed an image using the menu option it gives me some error message or it just won't let me click.

That's weird! :(

27 minutes ago, Komorebi said:

It worked now, I just picked a random picture haha

so this is kind of how I would do it on you ❤️ 

Your eyes are perfect for asian makeup actually!

I made this very quickly so it's not a great edit, but yeah haha, you get the idea :o

649959279690fc91f2d27c85a41f5be5f085f75a

1 hour ago, MAGORiA said:

Haha yeah it could work for visual kei, but keep in mind that asians have different eyeshapes so it might not work for all non-asians ^___^ I tried to give tips that works for most people ❤️Just like cut crease doesn't work for everyone but looks good on some people :o

@Komorebi, the good news is that it’s highly likely to work with hooded eyes. 

This type of makeup looks a bit weird when your eyes are closed because we black out the eyelids haha

Pictures of phantasmagoria's members

387af496e4073968345bfd39a5d6e196.jpg

Emiru from aicle, he puts the eyelashes on the lids haha:

tumblr_lgoe633wQ41qeser2o1_400.jpg

9 minutes ago, R/O said:

@Komorebi, the good news is that it’s highly likely to work with hooded eyes. 

Really? I always feel whatever I put on my eyes is essentially invisible after I open my eyes orz

Spoiler

36 minutes ago, MAGORiA said:

It worked now, I just picked a random picture haha

so this is kind of how I would do it on you ❤️ 

Your eyes are perfect for asian makeup actually!

I made this very quickly so it's not a great edit, but yeah haha, you get the idea :o

649959279690fc91f2d27c85a41f5be5f085f75a

Wow, that gives me something to think about... I'll have to experiment a little this weekend

BTW, what would you recommend for someone with EXTREMELY dry skin that peels off during the day? I have to apply moisturizing cream three times a day, plus lotions and toners twice a day, to keep my face from looking like I'm half snake. I use cream foundation but I rarely do full make up since my face starts looking weird and cakey after a while, so I often do full make up as close as possible to the event in question (I've done my face at conbini restrooms right before a live/instore) and it doens't usually last through the whole thing. I'm afraid to use anything powder since it mike make it worse. Thankfully I'm keeping my face really clean so I don't really need to wear foundation every day (I'm not wearing any in most of my IG photos).
Is there some foundation or procedure you'd recommend? I'd like to learn to do contour/highlight but I can't even maintain the regular foundation on for more than a few hours :S

45 minutes ago, Komorebi said:

BTW, what would you recommend for someone with EXTREMELY dry skin that peels off during the day? I have to apply moisturizing cream three times a day, plus lotions and toners twice a day, to keep my face from looking like I'm half snake. I use cream foundation but I rarely do full make up since my face starts looking weird and cakey after a while, so I often do full make up as close as possible to the event in question (I've done my face at conbini restrooms right before a live/instore) and it doens't usually last through the whole thing. I'm afraid to use anything powder since it mike make it worse. Thankfully I'm keeping my face really clean so I don't really need to wear foundation every day (I'm not wearing any in most of my IG photos).
Is there some foundation or procedure you'd recommend? I'd like to learn to do contour/highlight but I can't even maintain the regular foundation on for more than a few hours :S

Use nivea creme, the one in the blue tin container ❤️ its very cheap and extremely moisturizing! Apply it heavily in the evening before you sleep and your face should be moisturized by the morning! By heavily I meen A LOT! your face should look extremely greasy and feel very sticky haha! I like to use that under makeup too. I have combination skin, oily in the T-zone and dry in the forehead and cheeks. It's the best thing I have ever tried! In the morning you just wash it off in warm water and scrub away the dead skincells using a towel. Then apply a small amoumt under your makeup.

To keep your makeup on I suggest you to use a primer. There are many different kinds of primers, you will have to find one that works for you. My recommendation is the Master Primers from Maybelline or the Porefessional by Benefit. The benefit one is expensive though.

For foundation I recommend you to use an oil based one. Even cream makeup could work for dry skin. I recommend the L'Oréal Paris Infallible pro glow foundation or their true match one, Dermacol Makeup Cover foundation could also work.  If you want to try cream makeup I recommend the Kryolan Ultra foundation,  Kryolan TV Paint Stick. It's basically foundation that doesn't dry out. You will need to set it using a little bit of powder, but it works on dry skin!

You could try to use cream contouring, it might work a bit better since your skin is dry. I prefer powder contour though because it is easier to apply. I think it will work if you find a foundation that doesn't dry out.

Even a BB-cream could work. I tried the Revolution ultra face base foundation BB-cream. It didn't dry out so that one could be great for you!

If your skin is extremely dry you could put on a heavy layer of Nivea Creme under your foundation, that way your skin won't absorb the moisture from the foundation. Think about your skin as a sponge that soaks up liquid kind of haha, that is what dry skin does, so you need to use a lot of moisturizer until it can't soak up anymore liquid. You know you have used enough if your skin feels sticky after half an hour or so!

1 hour ago, MAGORiA said:

Use nivea creme, the one in the blue tin container ❤️ its very cheap and extremely moisturizing! Apply it heavily in the evening before you sleep and your face should be moisturized by the morning! By heavily I meen A LOT! your face should look extremely greasy and feel very sticky haha! I like to use that under makeup too. I have combination skin, oily in the T-zone and dry in the forehead and cheeks. It's the best thing I have ever tried! In the morning you just wash it off in warm water and scrub away the dead skincells using a towel. Then apply a small amoumt under your makeup.

To keep your makeup on I suggest you to use a primer. There are many different kinds of primers, you will have to find one that works for you. My recommendation is the Master Primers from Maybelline or the Porefessional by Benefit. The benefit one is expensive though.

For foundation I recommend you to use an oil based one. Even cream makeup could work for dry skin. I recommend the L'Oréal Paris Infallible pro glow foundation or their true match one, Dermacol Makeup Cover foundation could also work.  If you want to try cream makeup I recommend the Kryolan Ultra foundation,  Kryolan TV Paint Stick. It's basically foundation that doesn't dry out. You will need to set it using a little bit of powder, but it works on dry skin!

You could try to use cream contouring, it might work a bit better since your skin is dry. I prefer powder contour though because it is easier to apply. I think it will work if you find a foundation that doesn't dry out.

Even a BB-cream could work. I tried the Revolution ultra face base foundation BB-cream. It didn't dry out so that one could be great for you!

If your skin is extremely dry you could put on a heavy layer of Nivea Creme under your foundation, that way your skin won't absorb the moisture from the foundation. Think about your skin as a sponge that soaks up liquid kind of haha, that is what dry skin does, so you need to use a lot of moisturizer until it can't soak up anymore liquid. You know you have used enough if your skin feels sticky after half an hour or so!

Thank you!! I will give the nivea cream a try and I'll see what I can find in my country from this list 😮

@Komorebi  I heard that cold cream is a savior for super dry skin.

Apply it heavily before taking a shower and it works like a moisturising treatment, but actually it's sold as a make up remover. Some people sleep with it on and remove in the morning. It looks like this.

I tried it for a while to remove make up and it's true,  my skin felt very soft after compared to other make up removers which would usually leave my skin irritated. You can also use coconut oil to remove make up and it's a lot more effective and less abrasive than other products.  But for example, cold cream is a lot heavier than coconut oil so it's a deeper treatment. Maybe worth a try if you can find it in SA. 

On 1/27/2020 at 8:23 PM, PieceoSun said:

Can i see how u look? registered just to ask this :D

Haha I look like shit, ignore my wig, this is kind of my everyday look. I am not that visual kei anymore, I used to look more extreme when I was younger, pink and black hair with curls etc.

I need to upgrade my hair, but I am too lazy to get a new wig atm 😂 I want to get black and grey hair, I think

(I am the guy btw)

L8au76J.jpg

Edited by MAGORiA

I tend to do vkei looks when I go to J-Fashion nights at a club by me, but I've had trouble with the cut crease and such, I've found myself resorting to an elongated cat eye sort of for it? I'm not sure if that makes any sense. I also have started to not add too much concealer around the lips purely because I'm getting eczema everywhere on my face and I might just need to super moisturize cause this flare up has been around for too long. I've been doing the line across the face lately but I wanna try adding more depth to it, I'll probably sit down w it more.

5bjZKah.jpg

On 2/20/2020 at 7:04 AM, Ashe said:

I tend to do vkei looks when I go to J-Fashion nights at a club by me, but I've had trouble with the cut crease and such, I've found myself resorting to an elongated cat eye sort of for it? I'm not sure if that makes any sense. I also have started to not add too much concealer around the lips purely because I'm getting eczema everywhere on my face and I might just need to super moisturize cause this flare up has been around for too long. I've been doing the line across the face lately but I wanna try adding more depth to it, I'll probably sit down w it more.

5bjZKah.jpg

Send a pic of your eye without makeup and I can try to help you with the cut crease :)❤️

To give depth to the line you could add a brighter line, like white, right above it and then try to create a shadow underneath it using a greyish brown eyeshadow with a small flat brush :)

Look up face painting techniques, how to make wrinkles for example, that might be helpful if you want it to look 3D!

As for the concealer around the lips, try different kinds of concealers. Some are very harsh on the skin. SPF is known to cause eczema for some people so try to avoid that ingredient. You could also try using a nude lipstick or lipliner that matches your skintone ❤️ You can set lipstick with powder so it will look like concealer.

Try nivea cream for extreme moisturizer or aloe vera gel to soothen the problematic skin ❤️ or go to the doctor. It could be Perioral Dermatitis, I have it, if you wear a lot of makeup or use strong cleansing products you can develop it. You will need tetracycline to get rid of it (antibiotics)

On 2/22/2020 at 8:56 AM, MAGORiA said:

Send a pic of your eye without makeup and I can try to help you with the cut crease :)❤️

To give depth to the line you could add a brighter line, like white, right above it and then try to create a shadow underneath it using a greyish brown eyeshadow with a small flat brush :)

Look up face painting techniques, how to make wrinkles for example, that might be helpful if you want it to look 3D!

As for the concealer around the lips, try different kinds of concealers. Some are very harsh on the skin. SPF is known to cause eczema for some people so try to avoid that ingredient. You could also try using a nude lipstick or lipliner that matches your skintone ❤️ You can set lipstick with powder so it will look like concealer.

Try nivea cream for extreme moisturizer or aloe vera gel to soothen the problematic skin ❤️ or go to the doctor. It could be Perioral Dermatitis, I have it, if you wear a lot of makeup or use strong cleansing products you can develop it. You will need tetracycline to get rid of it (antibiotics)

Thank you so much!! ❤️❤️ I recently was finally able to get it all under control, I'm using CeraVe as a moisturizer for my face right now since it's... really bad. the skin texture changed on my eyelids so I feel it's not as soft as it used to be. I'll send one in the coming days, I've gotten so busy at work lately that I'm replying now on my downtime and I'll be heading to bed in a bit ;; 

I was using Nyx for a little bit, but their' concealer felt too drying so I stopped. I'm using some other one now but I've since finished it. Usually for the lips I try to blend it out with KVD since I have one of her lighter ones, but I stopped using her stuff because, well. lmao. But I used to do a little bit and then super blend into my lips and then set with a little foundation over it. SPF causing eczema? Ugh, I'll have to see if I have that in any of my eye products because the eczema on my eyelids was awful, and around my lips was starting to break out as well. I think It's all under control though since the seasons are now changing by me. I'll attach a photo though to this post in a little bit!