-NOVA-

lynch. New Album "ULTIMA" & 15th Anniversary Project [XV]

I’m annoyed with this song because it’s literally a mash up of shit I heard before. I know that’s very on par for Lynch. But I’m used to some new shit being sprinkled in here, which shows some growth. 

I cant hear that here. I Really hope this new album doesn’t disappoint. This dropping after XIII doesn’t give me much hope at all. Sucks cuz I’m normally a champion of their promo songs. 

I used up my only joke on the radio preview... but the music video is so expertly shot and LIT it looks like a movie, the factory walkways are so tight and they have a lot to fill the frame with

To be honest I really feel a lot "new" stuff from the guitars/bass in the riffs/techniques (for a lynch song). While the structure is of course typical, I start to wonder if it was just Hazukis fault the last 10 years I felt they had just 3 different songs in 20 variations. I like him but seems he is only able to sing the same melody/do the same scream over and over in every song..?

The breakdown is really cute and I love the outfits and visual, but the only new part for lynch is the growl at 2:08...

lyncharoni.? xD

and my god, the song sounds like lynch. alright

why do all their songs sound the same. It's like they have five original songs and each has like 20 versions

not disappointing, but also not exciting

is what I wanted to say, but the growl came as a surprise indeed, whew

Edited by Seelentau

The single is just lynch. being lynch.

I am guessing they are in this comfort zone they are refuse to walk out from.

21 hours ago, CAT5 said:

2jgdd5.jpg

I'm.....just going to say that this:

On 3/4/2012 at 6:18 AM, Trombe said:

SET-LIST at 2012/03/03:

SE

01.UNTIL I DIE

02.I'm sick, b'cuz luv u.

03.THE TRUTH IS INSIDE

04.alien tune

05.THE BLASTED BACK BONE

06.MARROW

07.DOZE

08.EVILLY

09.LIE

10.BEFORE YOU KNOW IT

11.THIS COMA

12.[new song]

13.the whirl

14.-273.15℃

15.MIRRORS

16.JUDGEMENT

17.I BELIEVE IN ME

19.ALL THIS I'LL GIVE YOU

20.vernie

21.enemy

22.dazzle

23.pulse_

24.TIAMAT

25.ADORE

EN1

01.an illusion

02.a grateful shit

03.discord number

04.A GLEAM IN EYE

easily was their peaking parabole on the way down and if they disbanded back than no one ever would have missed 400 new variations of MIRRORS

does anyone even remember what tiamat sounds like...

Edited by nekkichi

For some reason, there is always something exciting about listening to lynch. At least to their promo songs... for me, it is something as simple as that combination of Hazuki's faux-baritone voice (with the backing vocals somewhat 'incrustated') doing his trademark anthem-like melodies over that speedy hardcore groove with the drummer hitting the crash on the last quaver of the measure... It's just so 'visual-kei' I can't resist the pleasure.

This is fucking why in the last 10 years every act in the scene, even the 'leaders', are doing anything but selling formulaic fan-fulfilling garbage and don't seem to plan to someday stop and put their minds into something with a little plus of 'artistic' value...

Im a lynch's fan since 2008 and i have to say im been dissapointed, PROUD AND STILL FAN with this band (fan all my life)  . For me XIII was a regular-good album (not the best), but was good 7/10 .

I dont wanna say nothing about "ULTIMA" album, gonna wait the preview's album from lynch's channel and then say my opinion

Spoiler

(but XERO was a regular-good song, sadly i was expecting more, theres not much new things, except the Hazuki's leg's hams ❤️ )  vlcsnap-2020-03-09-02h28m11s473.png

Edited by RazorGenesis

4 hours ago, RazorGenesis said:

Hide contents

(but XERO was a regular-good song, sadly i was expecting more, theres not much new things, except the Hazuki's leg's hams ❤️ )  vlcsnap-2020-03-09-02h28m11s473.png

Hazuki's looks like the visual kei god he is with those all-black hot pants and trench coat. It suits his singing and overall performance so good I can't avoid thinking about it.

22 minutes ago, Jeen said:

Better than XERO In my opinion! Love the song ❤️
If XERO AND IDOL are the worst songs from whole the album , theres too much probabilities that im gonna love the album

P.D
Its 2 A.M Here (worth it, made my night)

Edited by RazorGenesis

I agree, this is definitely better than XERO. My expectations are kinda low for the new album (didn't enjoy their last 2 full-lengths), but this song gave me a bit of hope.