deadman

『HOLIDAY NEXT NAGOYA』's 17アイス(17 ice) has departed due to law change.

WTF, no one report this 2019 biggest lost of VK.😭

HOLIDAY NEXT NAGOYA's 17 ice has literally departed due to law change to make room for smoking area.

Last live was held at 11/5 14:00.

What the hell, man? If people want to smoke, can't they just go outside and move a few metres away from the building? #JusticeForIceCream indeed.

8 minutes ago, Gesu said:

What the hell, man? If people want to smoke, can't they just go outside and move a few metres away from the building? #JusticeForIceCream indeed.

I don't know how it is in Nagoya, 

But in Tokyo it's not allowed to smoke on the streets everywhere ^^" 

Is this a big loss? I am a fan gari gari kun, monaka, and super cup myself, so this news doesn't affect me. Sucks for the fans obviously.

4 hours ago, Gesu said:

There’s designated smoking areas in Japan, you can’t just smoke anywhere. Unless it’s Kabukicho 😂

12 hours ago, LIDL said:

Is this a big loss? I am a fan gari gari kun, monaka, and super cup myself, so this news doesn't affect me. Sucks for the fans obviously.

Well the machine helped to get more people go to the venue to grab an ice and watch a gig :3 

ah and i did not see that post and was wondering why it was allowed to smoke inside now. and where the icevendingmachine went. earlier there was an ashtray somewhere outide (i think bands entrance which is on the front too)