Keiyuh

Other forums?

Anyone of you brave souls know if there is other visual kei (mainly old school) forums? It would really help since I couldn't get an answer

I think we're pretty much the only active VK community. You can try Facebook groups (I can't recommend since I don't use FB for vk stuff), but the community can be insufferable. 

On 11/11/2019 at 9:51 PM, R/O said:

That one’s specific to a very, very narrow set of artists, not to mention dying, but it’s a veritable treasure trove when it comes to trivia and info over those very few artists.

We should archive this information.

5 hours ago, Zeus said:

We should archive this information.

Most of it is unfortunately already lost courtesy of broken 10+-year-old links, but we need to salvage the salvageable. Any Malice Mizer, Moi dix Mois, and/or Kaya fan willing to help with it? I’ll try to go and archive written info.

Guys guys I'm more into unknown ones not the tight leather wearing sadistic looking ones more like the classics like CLOUD everset babylon that sort of things cuz monochrome heaven really isn't helping me on my quest

Just now, Keiyuh said:

Yeah I know him but I don't know where he gets the albums mostly they're always all most sold out just the ones I'm searching for

@robkun