Shaolan974

DEXCORE new album, "DRAGOUT." release

22 minutes ago, ShanethVarosa said:

Parece que el anuncio del álbum llegará oficialmente 

yeah this sucks that they are going to announce the date of the new album .--- I already want to buy it

The new drummer was apparently in Haku's new band but he left very suddenly on June 21st, to join Dexcore apparently. lol

12 hours ago, Duwang said:

The new drummer was apparently in Haku's new band but he left very suddenly on June 21st, to join Dexcore apparently. lol

Damn that's harsh!

EDIT: Yup, that's definitely him.

Spoiler

ET9NmcxUMAAwjyn?format=jpg&name=medium

Edited by patientZERO

5 hours ago, GuancheVK said:

DEXCORE_20200930AlbumGuide.jpg

Omg a total 33 songs on the 'Extra' edition?!?! that's sick!!

(Oh yes, on the Red one also hehe)

Edited by benzaiten._

5 hours ago, GuancheVK said:

If I can I will buy the most expensive edition in cdjapan when it is available

It won't be available at CDjapan, the -EXTRA- edition will be only available via their webshop and pre-order for it should start on 10.7.

I was also thinking about buying the -EXTRA- edition but seeing the contents its not really worth it for me so i am definitely going for the -RED- edition.

The extras you receive for the -EXTRA- edition are a tote bag,  a 64 page booklet (the only thing i would be interested in when it comes to this edition...) and sooner access to some new music video which will be released for the general public on 20.12.2020 anyway.

3 hours ago, benzaiten._ said:

Omg a total 33 songs on the 'Extra' edition?!?! that's sick!!

The 33 songs are also included in the -RED- edition...

Hace 14 minutos, VkBrutaliaN dijo:

No estará disponible en CDjapan, la edición -EXTRA- solo estará disponible a través de su tienda web y el pedido anticipado debe comenzar el 10.7.

También estaba pensando en comprar la edición -EXTRA- pero ver los contenidos realmente no vale la pena para mí, así que definitivamente voy a la edición -RED-.

Los extras que recibe para la edición -EXTRA- son una bolsa de asas, un folleto de 64 páginas (lo único que me interesa en esta edición ...) y más pronto acceso a un nuevo video musical que se lanzará para el público en general el 20.12.2020 de todos los modos.

Las 33 canciones también están incluidas en la edición -RED- ...

I realized later. I do not care. I'll buy the blue and white edition

Edited by GuancheVK

1 hour ago, GuancheVK said:

I realized later. I do not care. I'll buy the blue and white edition

Yea i also had that thought to buy maybe this 2 editions but since the -WHITE- edition is live limited who knows if it will appear on the 2nd hand market to buy and even if, for what price... That's why i'll go for the -RED- edition and if samples will make me go HOLY FUCK the re-recorded version of "Hunger" and the new song "Drowning" are absolutely mindblowing amazing then i guess i'll have to go for it but until then....

48 minutes ago, VkBrutaliaN said:

Sí, también pensé en comprar tal vez estas 2 ediciones, pero dado que la edición -WHITE- es limitada en vivo, quién sabe si aparecerá en el mercado de segunda mano para comprar e incluso si, a qué precio ... Por eso lo haré ve por la edición -RED- y si las muestras me harán ir HOLY FUCK, la versión regrabada de "Hunger" y la nueva canción "Drowning" son absolutamente alucinantes, entonces supongo que tendré que hacerlo, pero hasta entonces ....

uuff did not know that the white edition ..... first I will go on the network ... and maybe it is for sale by the proxy system I will go on the white