Shaolan974

DEXCORE new album, "DRAGOUT." release

2 hours ago, patientZERO said:

The cymbals aren't sustained enough to sound realistic

I'm with you on this, that's one thing that could be better but i'm so happy that doesn't sound like the mess they used on their singles before DRAGOUT anymore haha.

The song is a heavy banger! i also got the feeling that this could be an album opener, would be cool to start the album with such energy and the intro SE was cool, gives an eerie mood (and i'm glad about the fact that wasn't a random EDM piece, thanks)

1 hour ago, Wakarimashita said:

DAAAAAMN eso es masivo

this is incredible .... it will be the best album of the year. my copy is on the way, I hope to have it next week

As expected it sounds really killer and i was very surprised with the breakdown of "Scribble"... like did he really do an "arf arf" like Knocked Loose!?

Also my guess for the guest appearence on Cibus is DEVILOOF's Keisuke...

The only little bummer was that unfortunately we didn't get any samples of the 2 live limited edition songs "Hunger" and "Drowning" but oh well.

With Hunger at least we know how the original recording sounds.

AOTY 100% this is gonna be so sick. If I had to take a wild guess for the feature on Cibus I would think Mio from NAZARE though I wouldn't doubt Keisuke being the feature either

7 hours ago, Joel said:

AOTY 100% this is gonna be so sick. If I had to take a wild guess for the feature on Cibus I would think Mio from NAZARE though I wouldn't doubt Keisuke being the feature either

On a 2nd note i also thought it might could be very well Mio cuz Kagami and Mio posted quite a few pictures together on twitter a while back.

So imo it's a very high chance it's one of them and if not well it probably will be a really, Really big surprise who it is in the end...

Figuratively sweeping everything off my desk to the floor to make room for this MONSTER. Didn't know we were getting all this but it sounds so good and these 2020 re-recordings are so much appreciated. The secrecy around the feature on Cibus is a great bit I love it!!

Holy. Shit. This is seriously the best DEXCORE track I've heard so far. I didn't expect Ryo to be the feature at all but he's a very worthy choice.