Shaolan974

the GazettE 2 new live DVD/Blu-Ray release and 18th anniversary oneman live

36 minutes ago, Saishu said:

I’ve finally reached the point where I look at the prices of these live DVDs and wonder what the bands are smoking.Β 

Same, I would've bought the blu ray but 100€ + shipping is a no no

38 minutes ago, Saishu said:

I’ve finally reached the point where I look at the prices of these live DVDs and wonder what the bands are smoking.Β 

You're forgetting their status. They likely just filter oxygen onto the stage and run around injecting each other with vitamin infusions 'cause that's what asian billionaires do.

5 hours ago, Saishu said:

Mee too, it's too expensive  for this 😰

Regular editions are almost 50 bucks cheaper. I went with yokohama concert on blu ray, regular edition. Documentary from dogmatic tour was very boring so i guess i won’t miss much anyway if the one from ninth is similar.

2 minutes ago, Kaile said:

Regular editions are almost 50 bucks cheaper. I went with yokohama concert on blu ray, regular edition. Documentary from dogmatic tour was very boring so i guess i won’t miss much anyway if the one from ninth is similar.

$50-$60 is still too much. I’m no expert on Japan’s economy, I just know I can’t afford it anymore.Β 

Have there ever been English subtitles for Japanese versions? I thought they only came with the EU versions.

11 hours ago, Saishu said:

That is how these bonafideΒ VK bandomen can afford walking around in their Gucci earrings and menΒ purse anymore, just like kyo did from those sukekiyo & DEGΒ surplus. Taste got shifted onceΒ they reached those Ojisan age, you see.Β πŸ€‘

1 hour ago, LIDL said:

That is how these bonafideΒ VK bandomen can afford walking around in their Gucci earrings and menΒ purse anymore, just like kyo did from those sukekiyo & DEGΒ surplus. Taste got shifted onceΒ they reached those Ojisan age, you see.Β πŸ€‘

sis stop it's either this, or extorting same gucci purses from bangya to resell them on yahoo a month later

Β 

Β pick a less visual scene if you don't like the practice?????

they always slay the cover art images for those documentaries tbh

Β 

I wish they sold the posters bc. I didn't like ninth and don't care for the release itself:

Β 

Spoiler

sKVMKpx.jpg

Β 

Β 

Checkin in to make sure you all heard about the COVID-19 cancellation. I think this was a good move on their part. They are literally disinfecting the streets in Korea with workers in hazmat suits.

Β 

I was working at an airport in the US and a levelΒ 2 warning was issued for NRT & HND in Japan. It's bad, guys.Β 

WTF I thought everyone already had a hazmat suit customized for VK concerts in japan?!

The main question is how would Reita apply the nose bandage in a hazmat suit? Would Uruha be able to get a lewd thigh show one as well?

We are losing a golden opportunity to explore never before seem looks here not only by the band but by the crowd too, can you guys imagine what kind of goods would come out of this?

10 minutes ago, Romlaw said:

Β can you guys imagine what kind of goods would come out of this?

I still DEEPLY regret I didn't buy Kamijo black facemask with a vampire mouth saying "Bonjour" that he did in collaboration with Melcafe last year. I would have been the coolest one wearing it while raiding my local supermarket.

Β 

628f3d59659b17fc2134c22558e581d7.jpg

Edited by Arkady