patientZERO

Cazqui's Brutal Orchestra project starts with Dexcore, Deviloof, and JILUKA members!

3 hours ago, Naaaaani said:

Another one mediocre brvtal visual core 0-0-0-0-0-0 band?

I also find br00tal stuff to be mediocre the majority of times, but Cazqui's work with symphonic arrangments, contrapunctual guitar and bass lines, harmonic modulations, heavy emphasis on melody, etc. makes the easy-tiring blast beats, guitar chugging and screaming instead very pleasing and interesting. I think thats the reasong why I, who always was suspicious about anything br00tal, came to like Nokubura a lot back when they were still active with their original line-up...

You could say it's the best that the brutal kei scene has to offer, or you could say it's the only that the brutal kei scene has to offer because there's no other bands even making music like this anymore. Rest in peace vk metalcore and shoutout to all the people who thought people would still care about it in a few years. This band will flop too despite it already at least seeming to be better than Jiluka, Dexcore and Deviloof ( then again that's not much of an achievement is it )

It's kinda hard saying anything about the composition but I'm not really a fan of the vocalist tbh. If it had Sho from Dimlim on it instead, it would be perfect