colorful人生

What are you watching (on YouTube)?

I don't want to make this exclusive to YT since there are other streaming sites out there, hence the parenthesis. While the "what are you listening to?" threads are more "appropriate" for MVs, they are welcome here too. Share your favorite content creators! (or memes if you're so inclined)

I don't have a computer engineering or physics background, but this was fascinating to watch.

BONUS:

Spoiler

As I'm working in aviation myself I'm mostly watching explanation videos about all kind of stuff related to planes.

Those two channels are my favorite atm.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC88tlMjiS7kf8uhPWyBTn_A

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCwpHKudUkP5tNgmMdexB3ow

I also like to watch documentaries about crashes and other accidents and the following investigations 🤷‍♀️

For some reason, I always end up watching people comment on cartoons/animation. I won't link a particular vid cuz there are too many for me to choose from but I like Saberspark and blameitonjorge.

4 hours ago, Gesu said:

For some reason, I always end up watching people comment on cartoons/animation. I won't link a particular vid cuz there are too many for me to choose from but I like Saberspark and blameitonjorge.

Blameitonjorge is awesome 

Just put this together myself. I took Shougo's (アンフィル) anison covers and put them to the actual openings. They're all timed correctly but there might be left out sound effects b/c I didn't want to mux the openings w/ niconico's shite audio. Anyway, enjoy!

Edited by colorful人生

I think most of my faves on youtube are food related channels. Here’s one which I enjoy watching anytime :)

Edited by Triangle