Alkaloid

悪者 (Warumono) has departed from KERBEROS ENTERTAINMENT

悪者 (Warumono) has departed from KERBEROS ENTERTAINMENT at 2019/7/5 and will be continue activities independently.

1 minute ago, IGM_Oficial said:

No, there's Gravity too.

must be super new or have yet to sign because the labels main site only list vivarush as the only band :o

Just now, anadentone said:

must be super new or have yet to sign because the labels main site only list vivarush as the only band :o

Unfortunately, Japanese people aren't the super best at making things up to date

8 hours ago, anadentone said:

Kerberos has a weird way to dealing with bands. Vivarush is the one official band that they actually produce, while there are bands such as Gravity, Clack inc., Micbam, Lucifer and others that... kinda lean upon them for some stuff, but aren't actually owned by them? I guess compared to Vivarush (and Warumono then) they have free rein when it comes to artistic freedom, but they also get waaaay less advertising. I'm no business expert, but I guess it's a different kind of contractual agreement. Kerberos seems to work with quite a few active bands in the Osaka scene, just not in an open way.

Either way, Warumono leaving Kerberos may mean that they're going to be on their own for good or maybe switch to this type of more low-key agreement that other bands have with them, guess we'll see.

7 hours ago, suji said:

figured that since they're apparently making an appearance at Doku's first live. good for them.

Actually, pretty sure Doku is part of one of those bands that get sideways support from Kerberos since they've retweeted their stuff on their account, so. Also, Hakuya used to be Clack inc.'s bass player and Clack inc. definitely has a deal with Kerberos, so.

It's just really hard to figure these type of connections out out unless you follow the bands and the label closely.

Edited by Nighttime Jae

22 hours ago, meikyoushisui said:

hajimari hajimari MV is not available anymore :(

hope they'll re- upload it someday

I'm fascinated about why it's all been removed. I'm translating this next week, which is what brought me to looking into it lol. They haven't updated their website to remove the embedded video either

10 hours ago, SubThatSong said:

I'm fascinated about why it's all been removed. I'm translating this next week, which is what brought me to looking into it lol. They haven't updated their website to remove the embedded video either

I think it has been removed because it was published on Kerberos Entertainment's YouTube channel. Now they're not part of it anymore, so the label must've decided to take it down. Just my two cents.

10 hours ago, Nighttime Jae said:

I think it has been removed because it was published on Kerberos Entertainment's YouTube channel. Now they're not part of it anymore, so the label must've decided to take it down. Just my two cents.

Yeah, I was thinking it's probably something along those lines. But ah, I was thinking they had their own band-specific YouTube, then the removal makes even more sense if it was on Kerberos Entertainment's YT channel!

Well, being ootl is something I should be used to by now 😂

From what I understood from their Twitter, Lyiek (support drummer of Clack inc., Doku and quite a few other Osaka-based bands) now plays support for Warumono? Did they even state that their previous drummer (Iori) was gone? 

And did they even find a replacement bassist yet? 

I swear I can't keep track of the what with this band, seems like they've had some issues right from the get-go

Edited by Nighttime Jae