psychonnect_rozen

What are some funny or terrible rumours about musicians or bands?

I know Yuuga from Devil Kitty often had rumors spread about him on 2chan, but I never found anything about the specifics. All I know is it was big enough for it to have a song made about it lol. Does anyone know more?

Edited by Himeaimichu

11 minutes ago, psychonnect_rozen said:

Are there any other rumors beside that? I remember hearing one about Kaoru being raped by Kisaki. 

I believe that is called fanfiction

11 minutes ago, suji said:

I believe that is called fanfiction

Wouldn’t wanna read that anyway. I don’t wanna read poor Kaoru being violated by Tax Frauding Pedo.

But yeah, I saw that rumor in a YouTube comment. It’s probably fake but I thought it was kinda messed up 

Edited by psychonnect_rozen

14 minutes ago, psychonnect_rozen said:

Are there any other rumors beside that? I remember hearing one about Kaoru being raped by Kisaki. 

Pretty sure that was something made up by foreign gya and/or taken from some fucked up rapefic.

But other rumors about KISAKI..?

Spoiler

He's just infamously a kusoman. Most of the things that fly around about him are confirmed or pretty-fucking-believable things (ex: sexually abusing his girlfriend's(?) daughter, that paper crane catfishing thing, tax fraud). He's also extremely manipulative and abusive.

Most of the things that run around on Tanuki are just about his numerous STDs tho, lol. Also, lots of girls mention the fact that his teeth get in the way when they kiss him, which I find extremely amusing for some reason.

Didn't he also brag about fucking Kyo's(?) girlfriends or something? KISAKI is never someone I've been particularly interested in, so everything mentioned is probably the tip of the iceberg.

TLDR: He's a shitty person who ends up always giving STDs because he never wears condoms.

2 minutes ago, ahnchc said:

Pretty sure that was something made up by foreign gya and/or taken from some fucked up rapefic.

But other rumors about KISAKI..?

Hide contents

He's just infamously a kusoman. Most of the things that fly around about him are confirmed or pretty-fucking-believable things (ex: sexually abusing his girlfriend's(?) daughter, that paper crane catfishing thing, tax fraud). He's also extremely manipulative and abusive.

Most of the things that run around on Tanuki are just about his numerous STDs tho, lol. Also, lots of girls mention the fact that his teeth get in the way when they kiss him, which I find extremely amusing for some reason.

Didn't he also brag about fucking Kyo's(?) girlfriends or something? KISAKI is never someone I've been particularly interested in, so everything mentioned is probably the tip of the iceberg.

TLDR: He's a shitty person who ends up always giving STDs because he never wears condoms.

Never heard about the Crane thing. What went on there? Lol

1 minute ago, psychonnect_rozen said:

Never heard about the Crane thing. What went on there? Lol

He posted a pic on his blog of a multitude of paper cranes saying they were from fans, and it was an image from Google, lol. It's not a rumor tho.

Edited by ahnchc

3 minutes ago, ahnchc said:

He posted a pic on his blog of a multitude of paper cranes saying they were from fans, and it was an image from Google, lol. It's not a rumor tho.

Lmao 😂

“Fans”. Like he has any lol.

Was it a stock image or just some random picture?

Also, I think I remember reading an interview of Kyo and I think they were talking about past experiences IIRC and mentioned someone who he referred to as “the bass player before Diru”. You could tell that he hated Kisaki. I don’t think we’ll ever know the full story behind the two, but there was definitely some bad blood between them

2 minutes ago, psychonnect_rozen said:

Lmao 😂

“Fans”. Like he has any lol.

Was it a stock image or just some random picture?

Just a random picture, I think. 

Here's a terrible rumor about the all-mighty Tsuzuku because I know you all just love him, lol:

I remember people saying he's emotionally abusive and would self-harm in front of girlfriends to manipulate them. I almost hope it's true because I can't imagine anyone being sick in the head enough to make that one up. Some Tanuki users would say that he hits his (former) bandmates.

If it's not true, it makes me wonder why some people have it out for him enough to say shit like that.

3 minutes ago, ahnchc said:

Just a random picture, I think. 

Here's a terrible rumor about the all-mighty Tsuzuku because I know you all just love him, lol:

I remember people saying he's emotionally abusive and would self-harm in front of girlfriends to manipulate them. I almost hope it's true because I can't imagine anyone being sick in the head enough to make that one up. Some Tanuki users would say that he hits his (former) bandmates.

If it's not true, it makes me wonder why some people have it out for him enough to say shit like that.

Oh my god that’s awful. I mean... Mejibray is cool and all but this is a whole new low.

I’ve always liked Meto anyway lol

You can take this as a rumor I guess but it actually happened. Whether the staff person who told us all this was telling the truth or not I don't know, but I don't really see why they would lie lol. This was over 10 years ago so I might have some details wrong but this is what happened to the best of my memory. So at Oni-con in Houston, TX in 2008 Dio -distraught overlord- and Sugar played. On Friday the bands played and on Saturday the bands were supposed to have Q&A panels and the Dio one went great, but the Sugar one kept getting delayed as we all waited outside the room for ages. A friend of mine and I started asking staff what was going on and this staff person for the convention started quietly telling us about the previous night and what was going on that day. Basically the night before, after the concert, the bands got really rowdy drunk and Loki (vocalist of Sugar) started causing all kinds of shenanigans and problems. They said he was flirting with male staff (really awkwardly because they were not reciprocating) and that apparently he forgot what hotel room number was his because he started walking around and knocking on every single hotel room door on that floor trying to figure out which one was his. ... Anyway, as if the staff's control of this situation couldn't get any worse, somehow Loki escaped before they had to do the Q&A and was apparently wandering around Houston and they had yet to find him. The panel ended up getting cancelled and the rest of the band apologized as far as I can remember. Not sure what happened after that. The whole thing was a messsssss. 

that reads like one of those ''i saw flying lotus in a grocery store'' copypasta texts so hard i was half expecting the story to conclude with someone seeing loki passing by while trying to hold 50 snickers bars in his hands or some shit like that

On 2/10/2020 at 3:27 PM, ghostpepper said:

On the Juka scat story: his ex who was also a MDM staff member was a customer of mine when I was a host in kabukicho, she told me lots of things but nothing ever with scat haha.

as for example ?

2 hours ago, avaritonista said:

as for example ?

Basically how Juka had mental issues and mentioned how the MM camp was trying to work on a reunion but was tight lipped back then. This was about 2 years ago. 

4 hours ago, ghostpepper said:

Basically how Juka had mental issues and mentioned how the MM camp was trying to work on a reunion but was tight lipped back then. This was about 2 years ago. 

Moaaaarrr

I will never forget when a friend of a friend who modelled for Dada's (of Velvet Eden) fashion line started spreading rumours that he's abusive, fat, and gave her aids when she slept with him lmaooooo

Kamijo getting plastic surgery to look more white because he loves France that much? IDK what's up with that rumor, he still looks pretty damn East Asian to me.

I've heard as many "Mana is gay" rumours as "Mana has a secret wife" rumours and I would like the rumour mill to get their shit together and pick a single narrative, please. At least "Mana is transgender" is a consistent one.

Also this one rumour I found on a defunct fansite that said that the reason Yoshiki added Japan to X's name is because American X had successfully sued X Japan for millions because they had the same band name and Yoshiki swept it under the rug to keep face. But I have heard of stupid lawsuits like that in the music industry so I actually kinda believed it until I looked it up myself . 

Just read this thread again and went to fuck yeah tanuki to remember that awfully good times. that tumblr is dead :(

F

I remember that rumor about Teru having a big dick and being obsessed with nipples

On 7/16/2020 at 8:20 AM, keilu said:

Just read this thread again and went to fuck yeah tanuki to remember that awfully good times. that tumblr is dead :(

F

I remember that rumor about Teru having a big dick and being obsessed with nipples

Started to be dead since a while

There is a Spanish one that has a lot of fuckyeahtanuki translated to Spanish I think 🤔

On 7/17/2020 at 11:00 AM, KrumpingChihuahua said:

Started to be dead since a while

There is a Spanish one that has a lot of fuckyeahtanuki translated to Spanish I think 🤔

it’s equally as dead, they just translated other blogs.

i wonder if anyone would still be up to venturing tanuki and translating stuff from there now a days. 🤔