nick

HIZUMI (ex-D'espairsRay Vo.) new band NUL. has formed

Omg that came out of nowhere.

I never ever would have thougt that he will do a comeback.

Cautiosly omptimisic that NUL will turn in something good. :)

...and of course hoping for a Despa comeback in a near future😆

I was not around when this band despairay was active but can definately say it must have been huge. This is probably the most recommended band to me. Almost everybody recommended me this band at some point of time.

He better make good use of this opportunity.

I'm hyped to see him back and the rest of the band is awesome as well. I don't even if care if it's not despa, perhaps he is just doing something where if his voice goes out again it won't be a waste of the rest of his previous band mates time. Ya'll should think about that.

Other than that I'm here for this.

46 minutes ago, emmny said:

YOU BITCHES ARE SO CYNICAL OH MY GOOODD IM HYPE AS FUCK TO HEAR MY BABY AGAIN

tenor.gif

THIS

I feel he has a good team there actually, defspiral has a pretty decent production standard and abs related stuff is always great to see

There are no hope for D'espa now, maybe occasionnaly but Karyu is too involve in Angelo 

I don't really like the name, but i like their style, elegant and stylish :) let's see 

Edited by Kirito

Yeah, Hizumi is finally back on stage at last!

Although, he looks more hotter than before.

I'm glad HIZUMI is back on the scene. Even if it isn't with D'espairsRay, I want to hear him sing again. I love his voice. Hope this project is a bit more inspired than late-era D'espairsRay. I doubt we're getting anything close to [coll:set] or MIRROR so I'll set my expectations accordingly.

I'm on a nostalgia high from this news - I am stoked to hear how this will sound - will he be screaming?  Probably not - which is unfortunate since he had an epic scream - although it blew out his voice.  Either way - I am looking forward to hearing the project.

Yes, yes and more yes.
Only issue is that going through the library of D'espa shows that Karyu was the heavy lifter for composition so without him it might be a bit rough.

like saishu said no drummer, no bassist, and you have someone filling the role of programming? expectations are already low just so i hopefully wont be disappointed 

I was just missing this guys voice the other day. Unexpected really good news to see him back in the music scene. As much as I'd also like to see a D'espa revival, I also want to see something new instead.  It seemed like the band ran out of steam near the end.

I hope this new group does something completely different and unexpected. 

19 hours ago, The Piass said:

Lol, I am French. The first meaning of "nul" is "bad". Take a better look next time.

I have to agree that if they took it as "zero", then yes it is a better name.

Oh wow, why so low key patronizing? "no (...)" was a bit inaccurate, but definitely not wrong, mate.

And I think that Japanese couldn't care less about what their band names mean in different languages, because they just don't give shit about what they mean, especially vk bands lol

nul (feminine singular nulle, masculine plural nuls, feminine plural nulles)

1. (indefinite, singular only) no, nil

2. of poor quality, lousy, rubbish

3. lame

nul - no one, nobody

https://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/nul#Pronoun

Also nice to see, that you actually fixed your post though after playing Monsieur smartypants and "correcting" me  lol

49 minutes ago, midnightskywalker said:

Oh wow, why so low key patronizing? "no (...)" was a bit inaccurate, but definitely not wrong, mate.

And I think that Japanese couldn't care less about what their band names mean in different languages, because they just don't give shit about what they mean, especially vk bands lol

nul (feminine singular nulle, masculine plural nuls, feminine plural nulles)

1. (indefinite, singular only) no, nil

2. of poor quality, lousy, rubbish

3. lame

nul - no one, nobody

https://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/nul#Pronoun

Also nice to see, that you actually fixed your post though after playing Monsieur smartypants and "correcting" me  lol

"There are more languages than just English ;) ", who is patronizing who ? 

This meaning is way obsolete, no one is using it anymore.

I know they do not care, I was just saying it for reference.

My post was clear, you were the one trying to play smarty with me so yes I just added "French" between brackets so that you could understand.

See you ! 

1 hour ago, midnightskywalker said:

considering hizumi and tsukasa first both participated in a band called Le'veil, both good cysts are perf aware there's a japanese to french google translate tab

(not sure if that was the case in ~1999, they might even have a dusty japanese french dictionary stacked somewhere)