Seelentau

DIR EN GREY announces new Blu-ray/DVD, single, JP, US and EU tour

man what sounds like the bell thing over the toms when the PV teaser cuts out is ominous as fuck, I can't WAIT to hear this.

16 hours ago, Seelentau said:

69737165_163451394773332_445998249072289

The title track will be the third-longest DIR EN GREY song, right after MACABRE (16:18) and MACABRE -blablabla- (10:50).

It will also be the third song to surpass the ten-minute-mark.

what's the point of the  ''OMG IT'S OVER 10 MINUTES GUYS'' when it's literally not even a minute over the 10 min mark lmao

11 minutes ago, Tokage said:

what's the point of the  ''OMG IT'S OVER 10 MINUTES GUYS'' when it's literally not even a minute over the 10 min mark lmao

Just think of all the things that can happen in 22 seconds. 

13 hours ago, hotcocoa said:

DISC 2 : Blu-ray / DVD
TOUR19 The Insulated World
2019.04.15 SHINKIBA STUDIO COAST
01. 谿壑の欲 (Keigaku no Yoku)
02. 人間を被る (Ningen wo Kaburu)
03. 理由 (Riyuu)
04. Ash
05. 赫 (Aka)
06. Ranunculus
07. 軽蔑と始まり (Keibetsu to Hajimari)
08. Values of Madness
09. 鬼眼 (Kigan)
10. THE DEEPER VILENESS

Not bad....

I've always been fan of Diru's lenghty tracks. And that includes Mazohyst of Decadence which everyone here seems to dislike. So yeah, I am so ready for The World of Mercy. And the teaser sounds dayum so far.

41 minutes ago, Prophet said:

I've always been fan of Diru's lenghty tracks. And that includes Mazohyst of Decadence which everyone here seems to dislike. So yeah, I am so ready for The World of Mercy. And the teaser sounds dayum so far.

I never understood the hate for MOD. I understand some of it because of the subject mater of the video and song but it’s a good song tbh

Why do I think I'm going to regret just eating

EDiT: Lol my stomach is fine, but holy shit those masks are freaking me out. Considering the whole bullying theme of the MV, what can we interpret from masks? Pretending to be who you aren't? Those who inflict pain on the others aren't happy either, hence the big creepy smiles painted on the masks?

Those sneaky bastards, I was honestly expecting the PV Edit to be a bit longer (like 4-5 minutes, like they did with Vinushka). So still we have heard only like 30% of the song. While the track didn't have that big of a "first listen impact", from repeated listens of those 3 minutes, it's definitely growing on me. It's pretty interesting how they implemented those electronic elements in a very atmospheric approach, I'm definitely getting Kisou vibes from that.

Another edit: Loved the acoustic Dozing Green sample! I really like those kind of arrangements, I wish they did more of those.

Edited by kuyashii

Dozing Green sounds like the first good acoustic or “unplugged” track since Undecided. Shits gonna be fire. 

why is it so short :(  I was nicely soaked into the atmosphere of the video, and then - cut. well, gotta wait for four more days until the whole thing is released.

Really digging the new song/video so far, but considering the length of the full version it's not even a third of the song so will be interesting to hear it in its entirety. I know it's not something Dir tend to do, but in this case with such an epic length song (presumably there's a full video as well?) I'm surprised they didn't include the full PV in one of the packages at least. Would be epic, the vibe of the song and video fit so well together, am seriously loving it.

44 minutes ago, Saishu said:

We probably won’t see the full PV until they release AVERAGE DISAPPOINTMENT next year. 

I hope they sell it one off on iTunes for now. People will still buy the BluRay anyway.