Seelentau

DIR EN GREY announces new Blu-ray/DVD, single, JP, US and EU tour

Depends on whether we will "feel the pain of human existance" or "feel the speed". Regardless, I do believe this will have a "new sound unimaginable and unlike any music created by the band DIR EN GREY before".

Yes, I'm ready for another melodramatic press release.

Edited by blacktooth

2 hours ago, Saishu said:

The world has gone from insulated to merciful.

My money is on yet another ballad with metal production   

You forgot Shin Sekai tour, which translates to god help me New World? 

it's gonna be a new age record about smoking W E E D or doing DMT or some shit to cure depression

Edited by Tokage

47 minutes ago, Tokage said:

it's gonna be a new age record about smoking W E E D or doing DMT or some shit to cure depression

Joe Rogan Experience #1337 - DIR EN GREY

4 hours ago, Ro plz said:

What was TIW's numbers compared to ARCHE's?

Also havent their sales been trash since DSS?

Could only find that TIW's total reported sales were 25,660, and 28,829 for ARCHE. DSS sits at 33,946.

Maybe they'd finally go dance metal, taking example from MUCC, girugamesh, and BABY METAL :P

Wouldn't mind a more aggressive version of FILTH or child prey kind of sounds.

What they did lately just same old shit, though I enjoyed it, but I need them to try Industrial Metal again.

15 hours ago, LIDL said:

Maybe they'd finally go dance metal, taking example from MUCC, girugamesh, and BABY METAL :P

Wouldn't mind a more aggressive version of FILTH or child prey kind of sounds.

What they did lately just same old shit, though I enjoyed it, but I need them to try Industrial Metal again.

I'm constantly pining for their Vulgar/WtD sound to come back. Something like Filth or Child Prey would be fucking immense but I know it would never happen.

It's funny that they're so hellbent on being heavy now and yet even the last Gazette album is heavier than what they're putting out. Hell, most bog standard VK bands are now. I feel like they were at the forefront with TMOAB but now they're just...there. 

45 minutes ago, Puriwate said:

I just want the 8 second sample teaser that drops 3 hours before the release

We do enjoy being kept on our toes.

1 minute ago, Ozileras10 said:

They will do a North America tour in December, 2019!

If only it weren't December. Getting to Cleveland in a snow storm to see them and potentially getting stranded or killed isn't worth it. Alas, another year without seeing these guys. I'm sure I'll get the chance before they retire.

On 6/21/2019 at 6:09 AM, Seelentau said:

5d0ca0a175eef.jpg

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Yoo didn't know Chad from Mudvayne was making a surprise guest appearance.

Edited by ghost

I’m on the fence on this one. Denver is the only date that makes sense for me, but it’s so damn expensive. I’m going to wait it out a couple weeks to see if they announce any last minute Canada date.

Announcing the North America dates 4 months prior actual tour. Good luck in selling those tickets, it's 2019 and not 2009.

I don't like the fact they added North American dates, USA will make them tired and Europe will not get good show ;)

On 8/12/2019 at 10:07 AM, secret_no_03 said:

If only it weren't December. Getting to Cleveland in a snow storm to see them and potentially getting stranded or killed isn't worth it. Alas, another year without seeing these guys. I'm sure I'll get the chance before they retire.

Damn that sucks. I live up the street from the venue so I bought my ticket Friday morning. I never thought they'd ever play my city again. 

On 8/12/2019 at 4:10 PM, Furik said:

Eeeeyyyy. What’s up, Cleveland? 👍

My city is not forgotten for once. I feel like I'm witnessing a miracle. I want to know who is responsible for booking this because I owe them a drink.