Gesu

What's your Myers-Briggs personality type?

On 4/1/2019 at 1:13 AM, colorful人生 said:

John's Personality Test: INTP (Took this multiple times (3+) w/ the same result. Doesn't include -A/T)

Keys2Cognition: ENTP (Questions are more specific = spending more time w/ each question. More variability w/ each result.)

16 Personalities: MEDIATOR (INFP-A) (Mostly consistent, but I can tell what "types" the questions are geared towards.)

Took John's Personality Test and got ENFJ, which is interesting, as that's nearly the complete opposite of what I got with the 16Personalities test. To be specific, I got 25% ENFJ, 12% INFJ/INTJ and 7% ENTJ/ENTP. My biggest factor on the pie chart was popularity and my smallest was dominance, which... really doesn't sound like me. Also, it needed to give me fifteen extra questions because apparently, I'm a "tough one". That, I can agree with.

As for Keys2Cognition, I got this:

extraverted Sensing (Se) ******************  (18.2)
limited use

introverted Sensing (Si) ******************************  (30.3)
good use

extraverted Intuiting (Ne) ********************************  (32.3)
good use

introverted Intuiting (Ni) ************************  (24.9)
average use

extraverted Thinking (Te) **********************************  (34.2)
good use

introverted Thinking (Ti) *********************************  (33.3)
good use

extraverted Feeling (Fe) ***********************  (23)
limited use

introverted Feeling (Fi) ********************************************  (44.2)
excellent use

It said I'm an INFP, but that I could also consider myself an ENFP or an INTP.

Bit late to the party but INFJ. Everything finally makes sense but it also means I have a long road of self discovery, patience, and isolation ahead. WOO! 🎉 

ENFP-T, Campaigner

71% Extraverted

70% Intuitive

93% Feeling

65% Prospecting

69% Turbulent

I took it a couple times, over the last few years and it's been consistent. The percentages shifted ever so slightly, probably, can't remember :D (it's been like 2 years since the last time) but the core stays the same.

Personality type: “The Mediator” (INFP-T)

Individual traits:

Introverted – 92%

Intuitive – 56%

Feeling – 67%

Prospecting – 63%

Turbulent – 100%

Role: Diplomat
Strategy: Constant Improvement

Reading the text after the test was kinda creepy because it kinda fit to 95% ??

It's been like 5 years since I last did this quiz and I was kinda obsessed with it before actually becoming a psychologist and having to face its throwbacks and how I actually didn't like Jungian psychology but, hey. At least it is fun. :P

Johns:

49% INFJ
11% INTJ
10% INTP
5% INFP
4% ENFJ

Keys 2 Cognition: INTJ

extraverted Sensing (Se) ******************  (18.9)
limited use

introverted Sensing (Si) ****************************  (28)
average use

extraverted Intuiting (Ne) ***********************************  (35.1)
good use

introverted Intuiting (Ni) *******************************  (31.2)
good use

extraverted Thinking (Te) *******************************************  (43.5)
excellent use

introverted Thinking (Ti) **********************************  (34.1)
good use

extraverted Feeling (Fe) *********************  (21.7)
limited use

introverted Feeling (Fi) ***************************  (27.9)
average use

16Personalities: INTJ-t

Mind: 21% Extraverted - 79% Introverted

Energy: 51% Intuitive - 49% Observant

Nature: 53% Thinking - 47% Feeling

Tactics: 58% judging - 42% Perceiving

Identity: 36% Assertive - 64% Turbulent

I definitely felt more comfortable answering Johns and 16Personalities so maybe these are more accurate. Somehow. Maybe. Actually, being kinda neuroatypical might be a good reason as to why my F/T axis always gets a little weird. Also, back then I consistently tested as INFP/(sometimes INTP) so I guess I'm more organized now.  All that's really happened is now I have to deal with "adult life" in a non-creative job and a rigid schedule lol.

16 Personalities: When I first took the test like 4-5 years ago I got ENTP, which really fit my personality so I've been sticking with that. I took it like 2-3 years ago and then I got ENTJ, which I never really agreed with because I'm not a leader type at all (like, I can lead if the situation calls for it but it's far from an instinctual call for me. Plus I kinda suck at leadership in all honesty). Just took it now since then and got INTJ-A. I took it again, just to be sure, and I got the same result. I mean, it fits pretty well for me, especially these days when I don't really argue as much as I used to. All though it may appear like I've done complete 180s as the years go by, I've noticed that these three (I've never got any more than these three btw) all fit into the "analyst" personality category, which means that my overall traits have basically been immutable, which is kinda cool to know.

John's Personality Test: 61%ISTJ, 9%ESTP, 7%INTJ, 7%ISTP, 4%INTP 

Keys 2 Cognition: By focusing on the strongest configuration of cognitive processes, your pattern of responses most closely matches individuals of this type: INFP

Lead (Dominant) Process: Introverted Feeling (Fi):  Support (Auxilliary) Process: Extraverted Intuiting (Ne). If these cognitive processes don't fit well then consider these types: ENFP, or ISFP

Three different results, okay, cool. ISTJ could be true, but INFP sounds fake only because I've never tested for "feeling" before.

Wow so many INFJs I don't feel so special anymore but I'm gonna pretend that everyone else is just lying because they admire INFJs so much, so thank you, it's the best personality type for sure 😌I'm specifically INFJ-A, I've gotten INTJ, INTP throughout the years but INFJ-A these days. I guess I've softened up either that or gotten more hysterical. Funny that when I was about 14 I always got the extroverted, makes me wonder when that started to change. But to be fair I always get 60/40 for I/E.

So going by myers briggs logic I'm doomed to be alone for the rest of my life both platonically and romantically but where's the surprise

https://www.crystalknows.com/enneagram-test

You can take DISC and Enneagram here.

DISC: C

Enneagram: 5w6

Myers: In HS I got the "impossible" INTJ/INTP combo, but recently I've been getting ISTJ. Which matches with C I guess.

I found out about DISC recently at a career class and I remember reading C's characteristics and thinking man that person sounds super weak and ugly and boring. No way am I that one. I was already self-hating before I took the test 🤣

I'm really liking the Crystal site and spam emails so if I ever get serious about changing careers and revamping my at work integrity I may pay for more access.

INTJ—The Architect!

86% Introverted, 14% Extraverted

78% Intuitive, 22% Observant

58% Thinking, 42% Feeling

65% Judging, 35% Prospecting

42% Assertive, 58% Turbulent

Enneagram type is Type 8 - The Protector.

"As a Type Eight, you tend to be self-confident, powerful, and assertive. You generally enjoy engaging in debates and making difficult decisions."