Gesu

What's your Myers-Briggs personality type?

Take the test here if you haven't already: https://www.16personalities.com/free-personality-test

If you want to save your results and take surveys and whatnot, you can create an account after you take the test and it'll keep track of everything for you.

I'm an INTP/Logician (INTP-T with the role of Analyst and strategy of Constant Improvement, to be specific), which basically means that I will DESTROY you with FACTS and LOGIC! It also means that I'm creative, intelligent and perceptive and that I go off on tangents a lot... at least, that's what the Logician page says in a nutshell. That sounds a bit flattering if I'm honest, but I'll admit to going off on tangents a lot.

My specific results are as follows:

35% Extroverted - 65% Introverted

81% Intuitive - 19% Observant (honestly not too sure about this part; I think I'm too sceptical to be considered 81% intuitive)

53% Thinking - 47% Feeling

49% Judging - 51% Prospecting

42% Assertive - 58% Turbulent (again, not too sure about this one... I don't think I'm that angry? Even if I do have a habit of holding grudges but what are ya gonna do 🤷‍♀️)

Even with those parts I wasn't too sure about, the test was pretty accurate overall and I'd say this personality type suits me better than the others.

I’m the INFJ, but I’ve gotten INFP before as well. Quiet, idealistic, willing to devote a lot of energy if it’s for the right cause, prone to burnout.

Not sure how accurate this is, but it's definitely interesting...I do often find myself mediating between others...

kX9npxj.png

ifeD4HF.png

PiGiNW9.png

i got the same result~

Personality type: "The Logician" (INTP-T)

Individual traits: Introverted – 85%, Intuitive – 63%, Thinking – 58%, Prospecting – 53%, Turbulent – 68%
Role: Analyst
Strategy: Constant Improvement

“The Architect” (INTJ-T)

8% extraverted - 92% introverted

70% intuitive - 30% observant

51% thinking - 49% feeling

71% judging -29% prospecting

11% assertive - 89% turbulent

"It’s lonely at the top, and being one of the rarest and most strategically capable personality types, Architects know this all too well. Architects form just two percent of the population, and women of this personality type are especially rare, forming just 0.8% of the population – it is often a challenge for them to find like-minded individuals who are able to keep up with their relentless intellectualism and chess-like maneuvering. People with the Architect personality type are imaginative yet decisive, ambitious yet private, amazingly curious, but they do not squander their energy."

Not that sure about the intellectualism but I do plan and strategize everything very carefully. Life is like a chess game for me, that's definitely accurate.

Also it says that Elon Musk and Vladimir Putin have the same personality type too. Huh.

Personality type: “The Mediator” (INFP-A)
Individual traits: Introverted – 79%, Intuitive – 89%, Feeling – 68%, Prospecting – 69%, Assertive – 56%
Role: Diplomat
Strategy: Confident Individualism

Also this quote got me good: "Mediators are the most likely personality type to spend a lot of time wondering where their life is going."

I'm surprised that after all this time, I still get the same result haha XD.

On the bright side, being in the same category as Tom Hiddleston is much appreciated ❤️

I got DEBATER (ENTP, -A/-T)

61% extraverted

58% intuitive

78% thinking

58% prospecting

51% turbulent

On "debaters you may know": Tyrion Lannister and The Joker LOL

I think mine is the extrovert version of the logician. 

Edited by Komorebi

I usually result as a INTJ very much bordering in INTP. This time I fell in the INTP group:

Your personality type is:

Logician (INTP-t)

Introverted: 82%

Intuitive: 71%

Thinking: 54%

Prospecting: 60%

Turbulent: 67%

I'm not a fan of the test by 16personalities... there are even communities on MBTI that completely disregard tests on the internet and especially the one by 16p.

But I'm also an INTP and delighted to see so many people with smiliar types here c:

John's Personality Test: INTP (Took this multiple times (3+) w/ the same result. Doesn't include -A/T)

Keys2Cognition: ENTP (Questions are more specific = spending more time w/ each question. More variability w/ each result.)

16 Personalities: MEDIATOR (INFP-A) (Mostly consistent, but I can tell what "types" the questions are geared towards.)

🤔

I felt like 16 Personalities was a bit heavy on the "dream" questions which likely influenced the outcome. I dream a lot, but they have a place. Usually I err on the practical side when it involves actual tasks. I'd chalk this up to an INTP-A (INTP + a slight amount of extroversion = A) which I got a couple years ago. 

*Seems like the MBTI subreddit likes JPT the best.

Edited by colorfuljinsei

8 hours ago, reminiscing2004 said:

ENFP-T "campaigner"

Extraverted 58%

Intuitive 64%

Feeling 54%

Prospecting 90%

Turbulent 72%

Every time I take this test, I get a different result, so I don't think it is very accurate for some people.

Me too

CAMPAIGNER (ENFP, -A/-T)

57% Extraverted
77% Intuitive
56% Feeling
76% Prospecting
61% Assertive

“Can’t I fly helicopters AND be an oceanographer who writes songs and cooks?”

Took two from above because I had not done them before.
JPT: INTP
K2C: INFP (haven't gotten INFP since back in high school, but a lot of the questions on this test I could relate back to meditating and I think that led me to F instead of T)
16P: INTP -A

I've only ever gotten INFP when I was younger and had empathy control me, then INTJ and INTP would swap back and forth in later years, so I guess it's gotta be accurate for me.

Edited by karai · ebi