Zeus

What are you listening to 2?

some of the albums i've been listening to lately

Detriti records is a German label (if i'm not wrong) they have some really interesting releases

if you've been looking for some fresh stuff related to dark synthpop/coldwave/post-punk

highly recommend these tracks.

god this is probably how Ian Curtis would sound like

if he had survived time enough to form his own dark synthpop  project

This one below is the side project from the vocalist of the spanish and phenomenal post-punk band Belgrado

really cool shit,the beats are hypnotic and cold,with her robotic and smooth vocals floating around

On 4/9/2019 at 12:15 PM, violetchain said:

RIP. Never got around to listening to a full release from hitorie, but I've always really loved this song and video.

That's one of my favorites too! If you ever get around to listening to their albums, I think you'll really enjoy them. Their most recent album was really good, but they're all great imo!

This is probably THE FIRST Seiko Oomori song that I REALLY enjoy! Which is pretty ironic since it's an anime OP. I'm not sure what this says about her career, or my music taste for that matter :tw_joy:

^Yeah, I've liked most of the tracks I've heard from them, so I'm sure the albums are worth a listen. I checked out their latest video the other day and thought it sounded really good, just never got around to a full release for whatever reason. I think I even had DEEPER downloaded on my old computer around when it came out because I liked One Me Two Hearts and Talkie Dance so much, just never seemed to remember when I had time.

ETA: Yo-ka's panting in the background excites me more than it probably should... haa, I'm sick.

Edited by Gesu

Sizna, come back, PLEASE

I BEG OF THEE

Hell, can all of Sugar just come back already? They just had something that no-one else had...

Neko Hacker is an interesting existence, lol. How dafuq you get features with Sithu Aye, ichika, and most recently, nanahira all in a row. Can be a bit too bubbly, but I dig it for the most part. Long live uguu-electro-pop-rock. (Second only to uguu-bossanova a.k.a music to shitpost to at 3 A.M.)

Yes, it's really just "kawaii" + whatever genre ("kawaii culture" if you will.) I tend to label things that are a bit more "forceful" or transformative w/ deliberate direction to be "uguu". I feel like natural "kawaii" just exists as a byproduct (this is a really opinionated way to look at it, I realize.) Kawaii future bass + experimental rock fusion would still be the best way to describe this. TL;DR weird rant

Edited by colorful人生

3 hours ago, colorful人生 said:

Neko Hacker is an interesting existence, lol. How dafuq you get features with Sithu Aye, ichika, and most recently, nanahira all in a row. Can be a bit too bubbly, but I dig it for the most part. Long live uguu-electro-pop-rock. (Second only to uguu-bossanova a.k.a music to shitpost to at 3 A.M.)

I now want uguu versions of every genre of music