Zeus

What are you listening to 2?

The song isn't my favourite, but wow, I thought he couldn't get any hotter after Sexual Healing, and I was wrong. Lol, that nurse cosplay at the end alone.

Edited by violetchain

The perfect song to listen to while packing everything up and getting ready to move house.

I fucking hate moving (I don't just mean moving house right now either, like I'm so tired I just hate moving my body in general) but it'll all be over soon. Hopefully this is the last time I'll ever have to do it. 😔

This was region locked when I really wanted to see it, but it suddenly became playable recently when I wasn't paying attention and YouTube was autoplaying music videos. Lol, glad I got finally got to see the famous "Chotto matte Tohji".

I've had Fukusuke's HEYIYAIYOIYAIYOIYAIYEIYAAAA stuck in my head for the past few days and he refuses to leave

I think I failed that last exam I had but they're all finally done... Gonna go astral project to some Pura now 😌

"The light will allow you to remember everything. If you call if the future, then you and I can make it tomorrow"

Edited by Total Saikou