suji

VK horror stories extravaganzaaaaaaaa~~~

On 2/7/2019 at 10:54 AM, Enki said:

- Kyo becomes an opera singer

Would be twistedly awesome. He doesn’t sound operatic at all... but that might be what makes the idea of him singing over opera great.

On 2/7/2019 at 11:44 AM, Gesu said:

KAMIJO does a Gakupo and actually becomes a vocaloid instead of just doing collabs with them like he did with Miku that one time. Also, he does a cover of Kyary Pamyu Pamyu's PonPonPon. I could imagine that happening, for some reason. I like him, but he's a weird guy.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! One VK vocalist turned into a mechanical abomination is already one too many. Nonononononono... let this not happen...

On 2/12/2019 at 4:25 PM, Avalon_vkei said:

Juka comes back 😟

..? Is there something I’m missing? The guy’s a damn good singer. 

On 2/17/2019 at 6:13 AM, Gesu said:

Didney buys Tanuki and makes sure all rumours are family-friendly. They also make a film starring Hizaki and Kaya as the two new Disney princesses with them fighting for Kamijo's affections (sorry to bring him up again, he's just so easy to speculate about), only plot twist; Teru wins his heart instead and it becomes an iconic piece of LGBT media

I would see. It would be funny asf.

On 2/17/2019 at 10:23 PM, LIDL said:

Klaha opens twitter and instagram account. First post ever was about mana locking him in her basement all these times, and only now he manages to escape. Also confirms Mana is actual vampiress

On 2/18/2019 at 12:17 PM, violetchain said:

^Great, now I have a mental image of Mana following potential singers around "You"-style, stalking them on social media, and keeping them in a fancy gothic birdcage in his basement lit only by a single candle, with classical music playing in the background to cover up the screams for help as he and his dinner guests drink tea...

Thanks for that. 😟

Lololol

Gackt begins selling his bath water

Maria Cross and Tekashi 6ix9ine begin a collaborative duo project (after he gets out of jail) 

Spoiler

Advanced issue found

Spoiler

Which one though, amirite?!

New X Japan album comes out but it features BTS on every track

YELLOW FRIED CHICKENZ REVIVAL 

Kamijo comes out as transracial. "I was born in za wrong body. Je suis Furansuman desu"

Kisaki is a guest feature on the new chris brown single

Klaha comes back. Not to reunite with Malice Mizer, but to do time for his 15 years of tax evasion

Hizaki quits music to become a full time E-girl

Edited by Total Saikou
Formatting error on the spoiler tag

On 2/7/2019 at 1:21 PM, Peace Heavy mk II said:

twitter creates discourse on how problematic the scene is due to the lack of Korean pop inclusion / they find out that 90's bands used swastikas as an aesthetic

just fyi this has started for real, so I'm basically the Steven King of this board

19 hours ago, Peace Heavy mk II said:

just fyi this has started for real, so I'm basically the Steven King of this board

I'll regret this but do you have any links for this? 

On 3/30/2020 at 7:39 AM, Total Saikou said:

Maria Cross and Tekashi 6ix9ine begin a collaborative duo project (after he gets out of jail) 

I'm here for this.