メンバー達だけでは決して出来なかった経験やLIVEでの光景など、

沢山の想い出がメンバーにとって何よりも大切なものだったと思います。

そしていつも温かく手を差し伸べてくださった沢山の関係者、先輩の皆様達から頂きました

数々のご温情も大きな励みとなりました。心より深く感謝申し上げます。

最終公演まで残り僅かな期間ではございますが、ファンの皆様と作り上げるLIVE1本1本に思いを込めて

椋、空、颯熾、海青、スタッフ一同、精一杯頑張りますので最後まで変わらぬご声援を頂けます様、お願い申し上げます。

DAMY -椋、空、颯熾、海青-
株式会社オング

When I read the SAVAGE thread...I thought, well now I have even one less band- then Marblehead, after that I thought I suppose there's still DAMY, but they have been awfully quiet hmm...welp RIP I'll just have no bands until sukekiyo actually puts out a new album.

3 hours ago, karai · ebi said:

When I read the SAVAGE thread...I thought, well now I have even one less band- then Marblehead, after that I thought I suppose there's still DAMY, but they have been awfully quiet hmm...welp RIP I'll just have no bands until sukekiyo actually puts out a new album.

I felt exactly the same way.... Savage... Marblehead and now Damy.... the only ones I love and didn't announce disbandment (yet) are Dadaroma, Mamireta... idk what's going on with Scapegoat...

53 minutes ago, Lily said:

I felt exactly the same way.... Savage... Marblehead and now Damy.... the only ones I love and didn't announce disbandment (yet) are Dadaroma, Mamireta... idk what's going on with Scapegoat...

OMG i was thinking the same thing today did scapegoat release something yet ???? its been a bit quiet from them. All they did was a video of a tea cup with blood? Either way im getting off track. Damy can probably do better just in another band or new members. I liked there original concepts but this new one they have its been over done.

They were crazy live and kinda fun, but their last album had only one enjoyable song for me and I think it was a single. I never truly enjoyed them on studio 😕 I hope whichever remaining members chose to go on can execute better and come up with something good.

I literally just listened to that album over the weekend for the first time, I wasn't blown away but I got enjoyment out of it. here were some catchy riffs and fun moments. Too bad, I was looking forward to following them 😕

Can't say I was overly disappointed when I heard about this, they had some awesome songs but that last album practically was the point I decided I'd probably stop following them. Not a complete disaster (all the way through, at least) but nothing really special. Totally agree with the comments about the vocalist as well, he's another vkei vocalist who needs to realise it is ok to be quiet and not have to have your voice on every second of the song + some of his vocals just didn't suit the music at times.

looks like ryo the vocalist will have a new project with their first live 12/30, for all its worth it could just be a sessions band but if you're a fan of this band it may be worth checking out. also interesting enough it seems like other damy members are playing this event but with other projects