Jigsaw9

cali≠gari

I think  you missed the most important part of the goods that are on sale.........................

3_000000000122.jpg?1593751979

An ATM bag as one of the prizes for the badges👀

Btw the last like 10 minutes of the talk section was Kenjiro ROASTING Ao for his tweets. I love it. 

Shuuji joined at one point and told Ao that if he didn't explain he would destroy Ao's public image lmao

At one point Shuuji was shifting about and the comments were like "Shuuji is your hernia ok" and everyone had to spend a minute explaining to him that he looked like he was in pain lmao

So once again confirmed that Shuuji's the inspiration for the hernia bops

Kenjiro then went on to say "Shuuji can do anything and people will fuss over him but on the other hand there's this guy (Ao) who no one ever bothers to worry about lmao"

@anakuro, argh, I don't like lotteries and there's no prize that really interests me other than that mystery CD with a demo song that was supposedly also one of the lottery prizes for buying badges (different variations from this ) at their "2019 LAST GIGS 極月喰らい、三つの煩悩 -akuśala-mūla-". I suppose no one won it then? 

And I could have sworn that ATM bag was sold during one of the tours....

49 minutes ago, anakuro said:

Kenjiro then went on to say "Shuuji can do anything and people will fuss over him but on the other hand there's this guy (Ao) who no one ever bothers to worry about lmao"

OMG, that's another thing that I identify with Ao; we are kindred spirits!!!!!!

Edited by sads123

These lottery items are not new items, they're just the prizes for the badges. 

The new items are the badges, shirts, the towel holder, & the DL card

Ao honestly looked like he was ready to go home after Kenjiro roasted him for so long lmao

A pipe burst at the office

And the goods, or rather CDs & DVDs, that were in stock were all destroyed

"I'm trying to appear like it's ok but really everything's hopeless"

Everything's hopeless could be about the goods or his mental state or both

"It looks like I'm going to have to talk with the insurance agent, but even then not everything will be returned, we can't remake these things, and I'm overflowing with millions of memories of making these things and honestly this has killed me.
I've got 0 HP from my tragic children being wiped out.

Thanks for everything.

Ah, also, today's the last day for the 7/7 live, so if you're free tonight please watch it. 

Please have a nice Saturday."

Edited by anakuro

Ao didnt mention what stock precisely if it's cali, lab., hector, etc. but

ouch.........

*btw a note for the stream is that the tickets are on sale until today, the archive is until tomorrow

ok plz help what is this release

m73419758688_2.jpg?1586008690

this is the only picture i have..currently

edit: figured it out, it's 君が咲く山

Edited by anakuro

probs just the perspective but it's also looking very ''giant novelty cd case'' from this angle

Oh no..it keeps happening

It's definitely a novelty case  but I was foolishly hoping it'd be another itty bitty disc

36 minutes ago, felipar said:

Where are they streaming all those stuff? There's a lot of messages here to browse heheh

If you’re referring to kimi ga saku yama, the disc was released 20 years ago.

Pretty interesting song imo, it’s about necrophilia…

These are their currently active fan clubs:

http://missitsu.com/

https://www.kyakusitsu.com/

Edited by AnchuAnchor

27 minutes ago, AnchuAnchor said:

If you’re referring to kimi ga saku yama, the disc was released 20 years ago.

Pretty interesting song imo, it’s about necrophilia…

Loving that questionnaire on the disc interior but I'm really wondering about that 29% of Japanese people who responded with "Hell Yeah" when asked about their thoughts on necrophilia though 👀

Edited by Total Saikou

i think @felipar is talking about all the streams i've posted recaps of or am i mistaken?

-cali gari has done 2 streams (6/7 and 7/7) on e+'s streaming site
--ao did a separate commentary on youtube for people to play along with the streams and he's said some pretty interesting things during them

-ao did a twitcast stream for his birthday (no archive, 4 hours long)

-goatbed did 4 twitcasts during the goatspace tour as well as a stream on muser on 6/5(?) and a stream with kozi on 7/5(?) 

i've got all of them in some capacity thanks to screen recording or them providing a DL for people who paid, which is one reason why i can go back and watch and get the commentary again.

but there is no archive left for any of them so if you wanted to go and watch now, unfortunately, it's not possible

cali gari's next stream will be 8/8 which will be footage of the cali gari/deadman live this month

the 君が咲く山 disc is, thankfully, a mini disc. so i dont have to find a spot for yet another giant novelty cd case.

also yes i love the questionnaire lmao

but now i have three four extra CDs that i already had owned.......

Edited by anakuro

4 hours ago, anakuro said:

but now i have three four extra CDs that i already had owned.......

Ah, the pitfalls of bulk purchasing in 2nd hand markets.... Why not sell them off at puresound or closet child or disk union to clear your inventory? Let me know which outlet offers the best prices cos that's what I'm doing when convid is over 😗

I think I'm on the verge of another shopping spree 💸💸💸

I have decided to get the limited edition of ある職業病. I was apprehensive for a while, but then I came across this picture, and, well... damn look at all this shit!

EOi4z8KUUAAvGgE.jpg

I'm even tempted now to get the one-track hernia CD (even though from what I'm told, the track is just "Hernia I" so nothing new), only because the mini album box has a sleeve for it. Buying something I don't need, just to store it in a box. I'm officially crazy, aren't I?

This might be a long shot, but has anyone here heard the studio version of ラストダンス? I'm sort of on the fence about getting a copy, because I heard the live version and was not impressed! The saxophone just kinda ruined it for me 😕

and yet I get that stuck in my head all the goddamn time

I just orderd the limited edition myself, last night. need that extended hernia👌👌

Tbh I just made a spreadsheet over the past few days of everything to keep track of what I'm missing so I assume one day I will buy hernia too...😂

12 hours ago, Seimeisen said:

I'm even tempted now to get the one-track hernia CD (even though from what I'm told, the track is just "Hernia I" so nothing new), only because the mini album box has a sleeve for it.

The hernia from that one track CD is more distorted & 'chaotic' than the album version, so its still worth a purchase IMO.

12 hours ago, Seimeisen said:

This might be a long shot, but has anyone here heard the studio version of ラストダンス? I'm sort of on the fence about getting a copy, because I heard the live version and was not impressed! The saxophone just kinda ruined it for me 😕

The studio version has a keyboard playing the saxophone parts you hear in the youtube video.

Edited by sads123

So a friend of a friend is attending the cali gari X deadman gig today and has bought that 5000yen (yes, five thousand yen, no typo) CD with 4 songs. Here's a picture of it:

https://imgur.com/a/ogAmRcF

Let the bidding war in yahoo auctions begin!!!

Oh, and the rest of the 4 cali gari X deadman gigs are postponed to 2021 with no definite dates.

Edited by sads123