Sign in to follow this  
ghost

[Closed]

2 hours ago, chipathy said:

Interested in nil, stacked rubbish, division, and/or beautiful deformity depending on prices 

I just got an offer on all the GazettE items. I'll let you know if it falls through or if they decide they don't want some of the items.

17 hours ago, Editorpha said:

Interested in the lynch. Gallows Limited Edition CD. Shipping would be to Germany. Waiting for your price ;)

Shipping to Germany I think will be around $14. This is based on using my post office's online calculator though and I'm not sure how accurate it is. I can't give you an accurate quote until I can check it at the post office, but please be aware that this may be the actual shipping cost. 

Edited by ghost

On 12/6/2018 at 6:20 AM, MissConduct said:

I would be interested in Black:List and lynch. Living in Germany, though

Shipping to Germany I think will be between $14-$24 for 2 CDS. This is based on using my post office's online calculator though and I'm not sure how accurate it is. I can't give you an accurate quote until I can check at the post office, but please be aware that this may be the actual shipping cost. 

Edited by ghost

On 12/6/2018 at 10:55 AM, chipathy said:

Interested in nil, stacked rubbish, division, and/or beautiful deformity depending on prices 

Hey there,

All the GazettE items are up for sale except for the ones marked reserved. And I've added prices. Let me know if you're still interested. Thanks!

On 12/6/2018 at 3:20 AM, MissConduct said:

I would be interested in Black:List and lynch. Living in Germany, though

Hey there, still interested in these? I'll be going to the post office today so I'll be able to give a more accurate quote. Which lynch cds were you interested in?

On 12/6/2018 at 2:11 PM, Editorpha said:

Interested in the lynch. Gallows Limited Edition CD. Shipping would be to Germany. Waiting for your price ;)

Hey there, still interested in this? Going to the post office today so I'll have a more accurate quote.

Edited by ghost

On 12/29/2018 at 4:28 AM, MissConduct said:

Sorry, I got overwhelmed by a couple of things, I'm back now.

I still am interested in Black:List, if it's not too late.
Is Anemone from lynch just one song?

Hey there, sorry didn't see this till now. It helps if you quote/tag me so I get a notification since I don't check the post directly to look for new comments.

Definitely still available. And yeah, it's a single track for the Anemone CD. It's an unplugged piano arrangement of Anemone.  Shipping would be a little hefty to Germany, around $24. Let me know if you're still interested.

On 1/5/2019 at 9:09 PM, ghost said:

Hey there, sorry didn't see this till now. It helps if you quote/tag me so I get a notification since I don't check the post directly to look for new comments.

Definitely still available. And yeah, it's a single track for the Anemone CD. It's an unplugged piano arrangement of Anemone.  Shipping would be a little hefty to Germany, around $24. Let me know if you're still interested.

I am :)

Sales are now back open. I've added a few new items:

Forbidden Days Rhapsody - Canticum

Dir en grey

Uroboros Remastered & Expanded (1st, w/slipcase)

The Unraveling (Deluxe)

Arche (Deluxe, Blu-ray)

DVD

5 Ugly Kingdom (1st w/ slipcase)

Despair in the Womb (no outer cardboard box)

*These are located at my my parents house who I'm visiting between the 17th and 21st of June. I'm putting this post up now to gauge interest since I'll only be able to ship items within that week. 

Added a ton of Dir en grey items, lots of first press with initial goodies and limited editions with special packaging. 

Edited by ghost

Sign in to follow this