Sign in to follow this  
monkeybanana4

MIMIZUQ 1st Album「ナミダQUARTET」(Namida Quartet) release

MIMIZUQ will release their 1st album, 「ナミダQUARTET」(Namida Quartet), on 2019.03.06. It will come in two editions. 

CD+PHOTOBOOK (Limited Edition)

3,426 yen +tax [TKCA-74772]

CD (Regular Edition)

2,778 yen +tax [TKCA-74773]

Tracklist

01. SE「ナミダQUARTET」

02. ずっと好きでした

03. NEW HOPE

04. 東京INVADERZ

05. VIOLET SKY

06. 鎮む森に降る慈しみの雨 -ナミダQUARTET ver.-

07. angel song

08. Piggyback

09. ジグザグザ

10. PINKY PUNKY PARTY!!

11. Grand Guignol

On 3/7/2019 at 6:10 AM, Splendor of beauty said:

Guys the album it’s available trought itunes jp, OTOTOY ,mora and maybe some other digital platform YAAAS

Yeah, I was happy about that bc I can listen to it easily on their unlimited thing.

I'm going to their instore  before AYA's b-day live so I'll report back if there's any new/interesting talk. I wish they were doing an album signing instead of giving out posters to attendees and only allowing those to be signed. But at least there'll be a handshake part. :D

On 3/9/2019 at 8:29 AM, jaymee said:

Yeah, I was happy about that bc I can listen to it easily on their unlimited thing.

I'm going to their instore  before AYA's b-day live so I'll report back if there's any new/interesting talk. I wish they were doing an album signing instead of giving out posters to attendees and only allowing those to be signed. But at least there'll be a handshake part. :D

Yeah, I saw that they ‘ re doing a LOT of instore event! They look so cute ❤️ Can’t wait to see the report , thank you :3

Sign in to follow this