hiroki

Purple Stone has disbanded

At first I thought this a bad joke but than I realized we do not have April fools day today. I'm quite shocked by this message and as the rest of their fans I'm sad now. My mood is now like another one bite the dust.

Edited by DarkPaladin

I'm not surprised by the announcement itself but I am surprised at how sudden it was. Crimzon's always seemed sketchy to me and Purple Stone's been pretty silent this past year or so.

Even with the lengthy time of silence from them they seemed to be in the works for a strong comeback. This is quite sad that a band with so much potential and strength wasn't able to stay together in the end even though they seemed to work together so well.

*breaks a thousand panes of glass in mourning*

nah but real i loved those motherfuckers. this sucks! hopefully they can still work together somehow?

maybe....maybe..... the name "purple stone" is over but they're coming back as a diff name sorta like A9 and that bastard love child Initial

*plays poison chocolate" T_T I hate this year

Man it sucks what a sad story and to be honest they should have just switch record labels it would have sucked but hell maybe it could have been avoided but who knows the fact is they are most likely coming back hopefully play the same songs. Purple stone can brave through it i know it isnt dead becuase they will be able to continue making more music.