Peace Heavy mk II

Zin to Release 3rd Solo Single + Christmas Event

Zin (ex-Tokami / Jupiter) will be releasing his 3rd solo single, "夢と夢" (Yume to Yume) . His tweet was kind of unclear about a release date, but it looks like this will be sold at his live on 12/16/2018 and will cost 1,500 yen. 🎅🏻

01. 夢と夢 (Yume to Yume)

02. Holly Jolly Xmas

This live, named "ZIN’S CLUB -Xmas Night-," will be a Christmas event, held at 御茶ノ水KAKADO.

Not only has Zin released two more singles in the past, he's also released like ten covers on his Youtube channel, including one of One More Light (which I personally prefer to Linkin Park's version) and Wake Me Up When September Ends.

Regardless, I have to love how we've circled back to not giving a shit about Zin now that he's done screwing around with Hizaki. But, that's his own fault for leaving Jupiter instead of enjoying the good life.

Edited by 吸血鬼 ~Kyūketsuki~

23 hours ago, 吸血鬼 ~Kyūketsuki~ said:

Regardless, I have to love how we've circled back to not giving a shit about Zin now that he's done screwing around with Hizaki. But, that's his own fault for leaving Jupiter instead of enjoying the good life.

Honestly, I can't blame anyone for getting tired of being TERU's living mannequin. I swear him & Hizaki = VK's answer to George & Isabella from Paradise Kiss.

Edited by Vercingetorix