Takadanobabaalien

Miyabi (ex. Gellonimo, Kuroageha etc) hospitalized

Ruchi of Devil Kitty was contacted by the hospital (as they reached no other of his relatives by phone), getting the news of Miyabi (ex Kuroageha, Gellonimo) was emergency hospitalized in early/mid September.

He doesn't specify his condition but later on he tweeted that he had several friends die this year and he thinks it's very scary. He also made a promise with Masaya (guessing this is ex Kagerou/Kar'maria dude) to go for a doctors check-up as he's afraid he got something himself (not sure why but yeah). 

source: https://twitter.com/DK_ruchi

The tweets say that Miyabi's cervical vertebrae were damaged and that his hands/feet were paralysed. But the paralysis only lasted one day. Today he was able to have a conversation with him. 

Edited by The Piass

This shit is scary. I hope that he gets better.

Update: 

I went on a sick visit to Miyabi-san with Shun-chan from Vidoll, and Kojima.

As we entered, we were surprised to see an unknown old fella. We didn't know that the hospital room had changed. 

Miyabi-san smiled a lot. It feels like he is getting better and better by the day.

Edited by Laurence02

It seems that he is somewhat OK now.

And so I will return to work on Tuesday.

When I was in the ambulance and I had injured my spinal cord I seriously thought I was gonna die, but while my condition is not flawless it has come to the point where I can handle everyday life somehow.

I can't really rest, so I'll return to work from tomorrow.

Even during the destitute medical treatment, I'm below most of the other people, but during this temporary retirement I have been helped by a lot of people.

GELLONIMO at its current location will close at 2019/3/29. Whether it will reopen somewhere else is unknown.

I wonder if this has anything to do with his health.