Sign in to follow this  
Alkaloid

ギャロ (THE GALLO) will join 寺子屋 (Terakoya)

flop label [2] 

weren't they the ones threatening to drop one of their bands from their label if they didn't manage to get a certain number of attendees?

edit: 

yes indeed they were, the band in question didn't end up getting dropped because they were only 4 people short of the required amount, but it's still a massive fucking dick move and i hope they won't pull that shit on the gallo

Edited by Tokage

30 minutes ago, Tokage said:

flop label [2] 

weren't they the ones threatening to drop one of their bands from their label if they didn't manage to get a certain number of attendees?

edit: 

yes indeed they were, the band in question didn't end up getting dropped because they were only 4 people short of the required amount, but it's still a massive fucking dick move and i hope they won't pull that shit on the gallo

I did not expect less from you.  ;)
Thank you

there's literally a thread about the events i described in this very news forum, i'm not just making this stuff up just for fun, but if you want to excuse shitty label behavior then uhh enjoy i guess?

Aren’t the rest of the bands signed to this label like angura-adjacent or very nihon-teki (idk how to describe the style Otomekokka uses)? I suppose The Gallo are closer to that than The Black Swan were.

Hoping there’s no label tomfoolery nor riggamorris again!

Sign in to follow this