Kathy

Scarlet Valse new mini-album "Legendary Place" release

PVs have become less and less imaginative.

In the olden days even with the low budget Visual Kei bands found places to film their PVs. You can even simply film at a park at night with nice flashes of light and there you have a more interesting PV to offer.

Kind of related/unrelated, one of the members was handing out flyers outside of MALICE's 25th anniversary live the first day. It was cute. (Possibly the second day, too, but I didn't go.)

22 minutes ago, jaymee said:

Kind of related/unrelated, one of the members was handing out flyers outside of MALICE's 25th anniversary live the first day. It was cute. (Possibly the second day, too, but I didn't go.)

Out of curiosity, would you know what component it was?

The song sounds cute so far, and the new look is nice. I'm not wild about the grey hair on Kakeru though. I feel like he needs a warmer colour to stand out.

12 minutes ago, Yukami said:

Out of curiosity, would you know what component it was?

Which member it was?

Sorry I don't know, but one of my live acquaintances is friends with one of the members so I could try and ask her who it was?

This is the flyer they gave out (link)

If anyone in Japan wants the invitation ticket I could mail the flyer/ticket.

Yo-hey confirmed that "獣声" is read as "Juusei."  The Starwave dudes are surprisingly responsive / friendly whenever I ask for clarity on how to read their more obscure titles. 

I like the sample. It reminds me of late-career Megaromania.

Edited by Peace Heavy mk II

Kind of a generic power metal song but the best thing they've released in a while tbh. Rin joining and making this band somewhat interesting again was a blessing

6 hours ago, Zalemu said:

Kind of a generic power metal song but the best thing they've released in a while tbh. Rin joining and making this band somewhat interesting again was a blessing

They never really "surprise" me but i'm always listening. Better live band, imo!

Scarlet Valse new live DVD-R, "2018.7.12 Shibuya VUENOS" will be released in 100 copies on November 26 for 3500 yen.

[tracklist]

01. Flames
02. Misty Night
03. Shadow's Game
04. No.6
05. Dear
06. Reincarnation
07. 揚羽蝶乃夢
08. Rose Cruel Scar
09. Secret Eden