cvltic

Kisaki Drama 2k18

https://imgur.com/a/Xroy0eN

Here's an album with some pictures that were deleted before I ever saw the account but collected from tanuki.
One of them is a capture of a quote tweet where the 🐔🐔鶏肉てゃん🐔🐔‏ @_Lv114514_ 20h asks "Isn't she laughing?" in response to a pic of the child inside of a large storage container. The KISAKI暴露‏ @KISAKI54175241 tweet quoted says "The crying child was also forcibly trapped in his costume case". I also included screencaps from the original twitter feed as it was when I did the original translation, minus a few of the beginning tweets because I fucked up my screencaps (oops).

3 minutes ago, The Piass said:

There are other pictures/tweets here

https://twitter.com/ayahikikomiri/status/1038803249128775681

Timing is everything... Thank you for sharing the link.

Images #2 and #4 contain new information/tweets that were deleted at the time of the original translation.

Image #2 new info:
KISAKI暴露‏ @KISAKI54175241
He'd throw the child under elementary school age on the bed and she got a blue bruise on her face.

[Cut off picture of what appears to be a circle highlighting an area of the child's skin.]

Image #4 new info:
He would try to forcibly kiss the sleeping child and persisted even when she'd scream and cry.

[Four pictures of Kisaki and a seemingly upset child -- some of which can be seen in the imgur link from the above post: https://imgur.com/a/Xroy0eN ]

+The picture & tweet about the child in the costume bin as mentioned above.

It's worrying to me that some peoples first thought is 'oh noh muh music!!!!!'

do you not have any sympathy for this little girl?? or her mother? or any other people he's mistreated??

I've always hated Kisaki, thought he was an overdramatic attention seeker; but knowing he does this is shocking
he's disgusting and I hope he rots in prison. 

1 minute ago, sixblacknine said:

It's worrying to me that some peoples first thought is 'oh noh muh music!!!!!'

do you not have any sympathy for this little girl?? or her mother? or any other people he's mistreated??

I've always hated Kisaki, thought he was an overdramatic attention seeker; but knowing he does this is shocking
he's disgusting and I hope he rots in prison. 

I mean it kind of goes without saying? Child abuse is bad. I'm just now seeing the pictures. Pretty damning. Hopefully all of the evidence and word of the mother and child will lead to a conviction. It's hard not to think of the music side of things though. It's not even an Ian Watkins situation. Kisaki left his mark on hundreds of bands and projects. That's a big deal and hurts the scene a lot. Not the current scene mind you. But as fans it hurts. 

50 minutes ago, cvltic said:

Timing is everything... Thank you for sharing the link.

Images #2 and #4 contain new information/tweets that were deleted at the time of the original translation.

Image #2 new info:
He'd throw the child under elementary school age on the bed and she got a blue bruise on her face.

[Cut off picture of what appears to be a circle highlighting an area of the child's skin.]

Image #4 new info:
He would try to forcibly kiss the sleeping child and persisted even when she'd scream and cry.

[Four pictures of Kisaki and a seemingly upset child -- some of which can be seen in the imgur link from the above post: https://imgur.com/a/Xroy0eN ]

+The picture & tweet about the child in the costume bin as mentioned above.

Do we know who took the pictures ? Did he coerce the mother into taking pictures of him abusing the child?

I felt sick reading this.  Honestly, I've never really looked into bandmen or what they do in their spare time until recently.  I didn't expect any of this when I opened this thread.  Kisaki is the scum of the earth...i feel so angry and also worried for the safety of that child and her mother.  I sincerely hope that this piece of shit rots in prison.  

^ you're riiiiigghhhhhtttttt of course, but at the same time idt anyone expects this situation to de-escalate from now

(I know who does expect that exactly and God knows how many papercranes they're gonna be folding while fresh tea arrives because I don't see their opinion on the subject yet.)

also somewhat off-the-topic but how/where do you get a fun benzo RX in japan, Ksk is clearly not in the income bracket to afford smuggled xan

I feel sick reading even part of that and definitely can't look at the photos. This situation is very depressing because knowing a little about the justice system in Japan I kind of doubt he will get any sort of serious punishment. Maybe there's some hope since she's Japanese, too.

Edited by StriderSubzero

8 minutes ago, nekkichi said:

^ you're riiiiigghhhhhtttttt of course, but at the same time idt anyone expects this situation to de-escalate from now

(I know who does expect that exactly and God knows how many papercranes they're gonna be folding while fresh tea arrives because I don't see their opinion on the subject yet.)

also somewhat off-the-topic but how/where do you get a fun benzo RX in japan, Ksk is clearly not in the income bracket to afford smuggled xan

Responding to off-topic, will delete if necessary. Any therapist will prescribe what you're asking for. I used マイスリー when in Japan for my semester abroad, for insomnia purposes, but they can get you really high. I once accidentally dropped the wrong plastic bag in a trashcan in Shibuya, so I went to the therapist again for more pills when explaining the situation, but nor the pharmacy or the insurance company did, even though I waaaaaay over the regular dosage. Consultation was free because the therapist belonged to my university. If a foreigner that barely spoke japanese at the time like I did can get more than enough pills, a well-suited native artist can definitely get wtv the f he wants.

On-topic : This guy is a piece of a garbage anyway. If he doesn't f-ing retire this time, the system in Japan is REALLY biased. Innocent until proven guilty, yeah, definitely, but I hope the police will cease the occasion here to dig in all the crap he's done over his carreer. This guy needs to be stopped.

35 minutes ago, Wakarimashita said:

Never liked the dude, but you guys are rushing a bit too much. Innocent until proven guilty.....

I'm half and half with this. I'm sure there are people who would love to bring Kisaki down and bandmen are surrounded by women as malicious as them sometimes. But on the other hand, Kisaki has shown over and over that he's scum and I don't wanna doubt the pictures and accusations, especially when Japan's credibility on women who need help in abusive situations is minuscule. I'm more on her side and hope there can be an investigation and she and the kid can get help and go as far away from him as possible. 

Went google translatin' on his twitter and there's already mentions of pedophilia and retirement by the japanese leaving tweets, so even if this woman drops charges and disappears as they often do in the west, Kisaki is still most likely more or less finished in the biz. Then again even Woody Allen and Polanski are still around so who knows

what really matters to me tho are all the pedo puns I can make with phantasmagoria songs !!

5 minutes ago, The Piass said:

He was to appear on 2018.11.17 at 目黒鹿鳴館 (Meguro Rokumeikan) but it was cancelled.

hmmmmmn i WONDER why that is

51 minutes ago, nekkichi said:

I am aware that you are referring to me, but why do you want my opinion so badly? What exactly do you want me to say that will rile up your sensationalism about this? I’m not going to speak of the subject because I am emotionally drained about this enough as we speak. Please keep these jokes in your thoughts, I’ll just have none of them.