cvltic

Kisaki Drama 2k18

This is a big deal guys.

Kisaki's influence in VK goes far beyond only the bands he's been in. This guy is the founder of the MATINA and Under Code labels. He has composed music for tons of well known visual kei bands. This shit is really bad for visual kei, really.

3 hours ago, cvltic said:

KISAKI暴露‏ @KISAKI54175241 11h11 hours ago

I also helped get this account suspended.

[This is the "Thanks to your report we found this Twitter account to be in violation of our rules" screen.]

this banned account appears to be the person who ran another account that brought up the incident with Kisaki & Sui 👀  they never updated after that; even the icon is the same.

6 minutes ago, suji said:

this banned account appears to be the person who ran another account that brought up the incident with Kisaki & Sui 👀  they never updated after that; even the icon is the same.

The one where kisaki took pics of him passed out drunk?

When I opened this post about an hour ago, I expected a kettle of piping hot tea on Kisaki's recurring financial tomfoolery and musical misadventures. I was proven otherwise.

If the allegations are proven to be true (with this much evidence and photographs, how could it not), there is no chance of redemption for this absolute scumbag of a person.

P.S.

I wonder if the recent cancellation of the upcoming Phantasmagoria compilation album was Kisaki's way of funding himself to hire a reputable defense attorney in case any information surfaces on the internet.

I used to be of the opinion that I wouldn't concern myself too much with rumors/scandals or things like that and just focus on the music. But now with all of the domestic and sexual abuse tanuki rumors I've read about the past few years it's become more difficult. Sometimes I wish I could read Japanese and better understand the scene so I could get some better insight on these types of situations. Kisaki's influence on visual kei goes far and beyond and this will be a big hit to the scene. I hope some of my favorite artists and bands disavow this man if he's convicted of crimes.

Edited by lichtlune

1 hour ago, Sickle said:

I don't know what the fuck he's doing in the first two pictures, but the allegations are really REALLY serious and with pictures, I don't know how the justice works in Japan but the guy's place is in jail

hes holding the kid upside down, some parents do that when playing with their kids - some kids like that, but the one in the pic clearly doesnt and the mom says he'd insist on doing that knowing the kid didn't like it

Edited by Chi

The Ian Watkins comparison crossed my mind too. 

No more flippant jokes about what a scam artist Kisaki is, he’s straight up a piece of walking dog shit and it’s not funny anymore. 

17 minutes ago, Chi said:

hes holding the kid upside down, some parents do that when playing with their kids - some kids like that, but the one in the pic clearly doesnt and the mom says he'd insist on doing that knowing the kid didn't like it

oh ok, so if the child don't like it that's more disturbing on this entire story, what's the idea behind that? the guy need some psychological/psychiatric attention

and be in jail

Kisaki has always shown that he’s a piece of shit, but this is just.. I don’t know what to say. No matter what, there’s no excuse for this. He can honestly just rot because there’s no coming back from something like this.

5 hours ago, cvltic said:

KISAKI暴露‏ @KISAKI54175241 12h12 hours ago
Apparently last year he jumped from the fifth floor of his building, and survived almost unharmed.

What the fuck....

I want to see if any official investigations come out of this but, having drama and horrible allegations surrounding you once or twice, okay. But if there's constant shittiness surrounding one guy you just can't turn a blind eye. 

Development: The account was deleted. Not really surprising considering the seriousness of the allegations, the amount of tanuki attention it attracted and the fact that the police are reportedly involved. I might screencap the archive I saved of the account for posterity?

Edited by cvltic

15 minutes ago, Ob777 said:

What is it? I do not understand, he's already been charged, proven guilty and in jail?   Lost here @___@

nowhere in the post it says any of that. the OP says shes trying to get police to do something about it.

My god, I used to listen to some of their Phantasmagoria songs, like hell, I told my friend (who plays guitar) that an awesome person from VK is named Kisaki so she should have a nickname Kiseki and I'm just... I feel so disgusted... Honestly, I thought the worst thing he did was taking a drunken picture of his friend/bandmate with them laying on their vomit but, this....

Dude, this is a whole new level of wtf is this a person or a monster??!!!??

Hope the police solves this case quick and get some protection for the mother and child.

2 hours ago, cvltic said:

Development: The account was deleted. Not really surprising considering the seriousness of the allegations, the amount of tanuki attention it attracted and the fact that the police are reportedly involved. I might screencap the archive I saved of the account for posterity?

Thanks for archiving and translating this, cvltic.