Sign in to follow this  
The Piass

HYDE solo single 「FAKE DIVINE」 release

HYDE will release a solo single called 「FAKE DIVINE」 on 2018.10.24 ! 

DmJ5UlmXcAAOEIK.jpg

Limited edition A : 3024 yen

CD :

01.FAKE DIVINE

02.監獄ROCK(KangokuROCK)

+ conceptual book (12 pages, EP size : 7 inches)

Limited edition B :  2160 yen

CD :

01.FAKE DIVINE

02.監獄ROCK(KangokuROCK)

DVD :

01. 「FAKE DIVINE」

02. 「HYDE LIVE 2018」(important moments)

Regular edition : 1296 yen

CD :

01.FAKE DIVINE

02.監獄ROCK(KangokuROCK)

You guys remember when Inoran stopped making cool, introspective trip-hop influenced albums and just started shitting out generic radio rock overnight??

Between his solo work and Vamps, Hyde's been doing that for a cool decade now.

5 hours ago, desparejo86 said:

You guys remember when Inoran stopped making cool, introspective trip-hop influenced albums and just started shitting out generic radio rock overnight??

Between his solo work and Vamps, Hyde's been doing that for a cool decade now.

All too well. This week I've been converting my INORAN stuff to flac, while also listening entirely through the albums. My god... It's difficult to listen to anything post maybe Nirai Kanai and be remotely interested. The first two albums were especially magical.

As for this HYDE song... As usual HYDE's singing is nice, but the song is super generic. Wish he would leave that sound to VAMPS (whenever they return) and do something different now.

Edited by Kiyoharu is God

Full MV:

Was there any beef between HYDE and KAZ ? 

I mean, HYDE's solo career used to sound very different from VAMPS and now both projects sound the same.

Either that or she doesn't wanna share any royalties with KAZ anymore and just told her support members to copy VAMPS.

15 hours ago, jon_jonz said:

Was there any beef between HYDE and KAZ ? 

just cost-saving I think.

I don't follow vamps at all, but acc 2 japanese wiki his support for that also included ju-ken, chirolin and the l'arc en ciel keyboard guy

this single is produced by sho from my first story (whew?) and his live band are basically miyavi's drummer and a rando from pay money to my pain and some other less expensive nobodies.

I'm not sure if wikipedia writing is an indicator of popularity, but KAZ entry is scarce and random, dude doesn't seem to be super active at all.

Sign in to follow this