suji

NOCTURNAL BLOODLUST bans fan from their concerts

Last week, NOCTURNAL BLOODLUST snatched many wigs on twitter as they announced that they had banned a fan from their concerts. According to an instagram account, this fan was known to have made rumors about the band and after many reports, the band had had enough and decided to WHITEOUT their ass. The identity of this person and specifics on their actions, however, is unknown to me as I don't follow the band nor their tanuki antics ;w;

Thoughts on this tea?

I'm gonna wait until this develops more to get a full opinion, BUT, 

if the person was causing real problems, then yeah, ban her. If a fan was spreading fake shit or personal shit about my band, might as well keep far away from them. 

How do you ban someone from gigs though ? Staff at venues don't thoroughly check your ID lmao, you're just a numbered ticket
Sounds like double-sided auto viral promotion imo

Yeah, seems like an awfully difficult thing to enforce unless you're a band with like 10 - 20 fans showing up in the first place. Are they planning on hanging up some kind of wanted posters all over the livehouse or dragging along some burly yakuza dude to act like a bouncer wherever they'll go and play?

19 minutes ago, Tokage said:

Yeah, seems like an awfully difficult thing to enforce unless you're a band with like 10 - 20 fans showing up in the first place. Are they planning on hanging up some kind of wanted posters all over the livehouse or dragging along some burly yakuza dude to act like a bouncer wherever they'll go and play?

And I assume it's a bangya that's being targeted, she can just change hairstyle and wear a mask and be someone else again, most of them look more or less the same anyways
I don't see the point in widespreading this information anyway

Can someone translate the announcement to shed some more light on the matter? This sounds crazy, it's the very first time I hear something like this happening in more than 10 years following VK!

Why are they telling us this? True they're gonna look stupid when this creature continues to go to their shows and blog about it.

What's the point though? If they were guilty of being belligerent at venues you can ban them from there, but I guess the rumors were so juicy that NB wanted to make this person stay home and go on writing more....

On 8/28/2018 at 8:50 AM, Tokage said:

lol'd at the bouncer bit. that would be HILARIOUS to see in action, all those crazy short fans acting wild with a indestructible burly yakuza covering the mass of them.

Maybe it's just scare tactics? Like 'you know who you are.' Depending on the personality, just a deterrent might be enough to stop them even attempting to get into another show, or at least to stop sharing inappropriate information. Bangya can be EXTREMELY obsessive over their favourite bands, if they were banned from a concert I imagine they'd be pretty upset.

probably they will use the energy from other gyas to spot the banned individual. Like, isn't that how society works, once you are exposed then you will be excommunicated from the community :shrug: