Lily

SAVAGE new mini-album, "解剖フィルム" (Kaibou Film) release

Jun looks amazing here!

i like looks with suits but most bands has suits looks before they disband. i hope SAVAGE won't do it.

5 hours ago, appl- said:

Jun looks amazing here!

i like looks with suits but most bands has suits looks before they disband. i hope SAVAGE won't do it.

They had similar looks before too and they just announced a mini album. I really hope they won't dis band near in the future but I got to see them twice in Japan last year and they seemed really popular! Their lives are amazing and everyone goes crazy!

6 hours ago, appl- said:

Jun looks amazing here!

I don't think it's full suit kei yet thankfully lol, they just needed to throw some blazers on to switch up the other items that I think they've already worn XD

35 minutes ago, Lily said:

they seemed really popular! Their lives are amazing and everyone goes crazy!

you are right! they have crazy fans!! i was surprised too how many fans they have. this band it totally live band.

SAVAGE is 5 years old already (?) and they still don't have live DVD (-_-)

1 hour ago, appl- said:

you are right! they have crazy fans!! i was surprised too how many fans they have. this band it totally live band.

SAVAGE is 5 years old already (?) and they still don't have live DVD (-_-)

Yeah I'm upset they didn't. I expected gallo and morrigan to have more fans when I went to the 3man but surprisingly Savage's performance was the one everyone went crazy on. 

8 hours ago, appl- said:

Jun looks amazing here!

they won't, ryuka wears suits 24/7 so it's nothing unusual

SAVAGE 2nd MINI ALBUM
【解剖フィルム】(Kaibou Film)
発売日:2018年10月24日(水)
品番:SVG-0013S
仕様:6SONGS+1INSTRUMENTAL
価格:¥2.700(税込み)
発売元:Reverse Cross Music
販売元:株式会社ライカロリーポップ
収録曲
1.Caress
2.紅色 (Koshoku)
3.失格ストロベリー (Shikkaku Strawberry)
4.メビウス (Mebiusu)
5.裏切りの錯乱バニー (Uragiro no sakuran bani)
6.オーバーキル (Obakiru)
7.鍵 (Kagi)

Edited by Aferni

Also they released a live dust single 2 days ago called Dear...

【明日のライブ】 SAVAGE ONEMAN TOUR 【毒針2】TOUR FINAL 会場:新宿LOFT open/start 17:00/17:30 ※ご来場者様に会場限定音源【Dear…】をプレゼント! いよいよツアーファイナル!皆様のご来場お待ちしております!(*☻-☻*)

Edited by Aferni

really great song and video I'm noticing basically the same bass riff as Bogus Duty under it but that's also a song I could listen to daily anyway

Edited by Elazmus

Ayuto got his belongings stolen : his bags (with the key of his home, his mobile, his wallet, make-up, IPOD,costume...), some clothes, some food.

He called the police to issue a confirmation of what had happened.  He says that it may have been done by a drunkard  who mistook his/her belongings with his.

Edited by The Piass