saiko

Tanuki thread: “About the era in which visual-kei was like a gang of jocks”

2 hours ago, Nya_sist said:

Yea but sometimes people that were abused and belittle when they were younger will want power over others when are older not all but some

I agree. But then, it also depends on how reflected someone is about the one childhood and so on. I just can't see Kyo as a person who just continues what he was going through. But then, again, I'm biased, plus my fiance as my ex boyfriend were hit and abused as children and are very non-violent and clearly state that abuse is wrong.

I guess we will never know for sure, I just wish I didn't read all this horrible things.

There’s no way 90% of these anonymous troll accounts of rape and stuff are true, nobody would “lol” about it even in Japan and I’ve lived in Japan. And I’m surprised people are so thirsty for drama that they will believe this dumb internet gossip. Plus Kyo has specifically said that he is not into BDSM so I really doubt he’s raping underage girls with liquor bottles. Plus he’s like 5’3” so he’s definitely not picking fights with random people unless he’s trying to get himself killed. This is the creepy cringey tumblr-y edgelord side of VK fandom that I can’t stand.

Edited by Kelrya

On 10/23/2018 at 10:15 AM, hatred000 said:

trying to fight randoms in izakaiyas even though he is a fucking dwarf and  probs would get brutalized

henni a meth high is a huge advantage in a fight over being tall or even jacked and lets not pretend that vk doesn't know what that is x

39 minutes ago, nekkichi said:

henni a meth high is a huge advantage in a fight over being tall or even jacked and lets not pretend that vk doesn't know what that is x

Of course, ice give you super powers. dude, i don't want to know about this shit. i dont believe i a single word those bitches say. point blank.