Masato

0.1g no Gosan x Mathilda drama

Ok, so I want to know which band was tearing up other bands flyers and eating them.... 😂

Dick move! But interesting! 

Kaitou are posting about it and making fun of it, so please enlighten me, who it was!

And the response to Raika's "what did you eat today" tweet was also "flyer" 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

EDIT:

M band is probably Mathilda, what I read from the comments.... and G band is probably Gosan!

Fans commented though that Gosan was making fans scream "Die Mathilda" during the live.

More Infos on this drama anyone?

Edited by Masato
More infos

So apparently Gosan sponsored this live on 28/6. 

And Mathilda was a guest band. 

Then Mathilda went up on stage, tore up the flyers and ate them in front of Gosans fans. "Itadakimasu" like their song.... 🤣

Is it for flame-wars? Or just WTF "any news is good news" promotions or do the guys really hate each others guts? 

But then why perform together?

Common opinion seems to be that people should not act like that. I agree. But Gosan is not a super nice band either asking fans to scream "die mathilda". 

I mean, I am all for the entertainment when they piss each other and the fans off publically on stage, but I also miss the old times where they would just get into a fight outside the live house. LMFAO

Well... I still love Kaitou for commenting/digging up these scandals, so I just have to follow them to know if something major happened. 😁😘

Edited by Masato

20180327_01gnogosan.jpg

x

DcM1CXCU8AEU86w.jpg

Hey guys. Since yesterday most of the bangyas are commenting about the 0.1g no Gosan x Mathilda drama. 

I don't know if rumors section is the right place to post it, since it's not a RUMOR, but i don't know anywhere else to do it lol

I think many of you know that 0.1g no Gosan is a very polemic band. Their vocalist, Midorigawa Yuu is always chasing fans who are not doing the furi, or saying bad stuff about other bands. For example, he said to the fans don't go to shitty bands like Vexent., said POIDOL is a shitty band with a ghost-writer and also made fun of DOGinPWO (their senpais tho........). 

On June 28th 0.1g held a event where they intended to play with "minor" bands. One of these bands was Mathilda, a new band that just started their activities. 

What no one was expecting was that the vocalist Kuu would enter the stage holding a 0.1g no Gosan picture*. Then he smashed it and ATE it all.

The fans were surprised and some of them scream in panic. But okay, the concert was over and no one said anything about that.......until yesterday.

On yesterday's concert 0.1g vocalist stopped their song to talk about Mathilda. 

He said how pissed of he was for such shitty band smash their flyer (*actually it was not a flyer. it was a colorful print that Mathilda vocalist made by his own, so...) and said that if any of the 0.1g fans go to a Mathilda concert, the whole band would hate this fan forever, and don't talk to them on instore events and such anymore.

In the end, he made all the fans scream "MATHILDA DIE!!!!!".

If you look for opinions about that on twitter, it's very divided. But indeed, 0.1g is losing a lot of fans for their posture. 

In my opinion, first of all, who he think he's to say which bands the fans should go or not? "I WON'T TALK TO YOU ON INSTORES ANYMORE!!!1111" bitch how old are you? 7? the fans are PAYING MONEY for that. It's so stupid. 

Also, as mentioned, Mathilda didn't use a flyer that 0.1g useid their money to make. And is it THAT offensive?

Mathilda vocalist is always eating stuff on their concerts, pizza, apples, and stuff because it's their concept. They choose 0.1g no Gosan picture fot that because IT WAS 0.1g EVENT. It was just a fuck'n performance.

Can we also mention how problematic is to make your fans scream to SOMEONE TO DIE? Like......Jesus........ In my opinion the fans are also stupid tho.

It's very funny that he's so pissed of, but he's always doing worse stuff to other bands.... So when it's with you you can't take it? HAHAHA

I'm really rooting for Mathilda now and i hope they smash and eat  Midorigawa next time lol 

What you guys opinion about that?

#MathildaTeam

Edited by ricchubunny

gosan are shitty af and it's hilarious how butthurt the vocalist is :D 

I do like gosan's music, but if they crash and burn I'm not gonna cry, I'm way more excited about Mathilda. 

0.1g was on of the worst bands i've seen live, totally chaotic and no clear sound/melody/anything hearable at their live, their vocalist couldnt sing at all and was just all yakuza/chimpira talking and besides was the most ugly member of any band i've seen live so far. That wouldnt have shocked me but what did was when he jumped down and attacked one girl in the audience after insulting her verbally from the stage. The other members had no stage presence whatsoever wearing just training suits and i thought it was a solo project with support members.

I cant believe how this band has any fans at all besides 14 year old girls that love the insulting/bad boy image.

31 minutes ago, fitear1590 said:

@emmny a tidal wave of tea, featuring ur boiz

thank you for summoning my messy spirit.

PPS the offense comes from the fact that kuu disrespected the band hosting the event by "eating" his image, or basically equivalent to crumpling up their image and throwing it on the floor. Its pretty inappropriate, kind of like biting the hand that feeds you in this case, with a bigger band putting them on. At least thats the impression i get from sponsored taibans.

BUUUTT the reason i like mathilda is they out trolled gosan--making a disrespectful move that fits their image enough that it isn't considered outright dissing because "he eats everything". strategically eating the pic of a band known to be assholes and inciting them to act inflammatory is good shade, and tbh they come out on top.

@jtwitter folks keep us posted on what happens. also do mathilda have any fans yet? itadakimasu bangs still

Edited by emmny

2 hours ago, ricchubunny said:

What no one was expecting was that the vocalist Kuu would enter the stage holding a 0.1g no Gosan picture*

what kind of "when u have a progressing eating disorder but can't afford chowing on kleenex with indiefag bandomen income" realness

Well, just hand me my popcorn and I will watch this unfold together with Masato! 

🤣🥡

Edit:

They puposely invite "shitty bands" to their sponsored live to look good.... and then act like that.... wtf....

Edited by Masato

10 hours ago, ricchubunny said:

In my opinion the fans are also stupid tho

they are stupid as much as the vocalist, pls. I didn't wanna believe when I read Yuu did a girl cry and kick her out from their live bc she didn't know their furi and NOBODY DID SMTH TO STOP HIM! I'll kick his ass until he give me my money back.

7 hours ago, Masato said:

They puposely invite "shitty bands" to their sponsored live to look good.... and then act like that.... wtf....

like the chicken he is. When he talks shit about a big band in front of this one, I'll try to buy their songs on Google Music.

maybe.

. For example, he said to the fans don't go to shitty bands like Vexent., said POIDOL is a shitty band with a ghost-writer and also made fun of DOGinPWO (their senpais tho........). 

I know a lot of bands have at least a ghost writer but IT'S MY MONEY SO STFU, YUU!

I'm really rooting for Mathilda now and i hope they smash and eat  Midorigawa next time lol 

THIS

now I'll have to look for Mathilda.

#TeamMathilda

15 hours ago, Masato said:

Well... I still love Kaitou for commenting/digging up these scandals, so I just have to follow them to know if something major happened. 😁😘

they are my fav kusomen ♥ ♥

twitter translator sometimes is better than google translator, so they are really informative for me lol

Edited by keilu

#teamMathilda

I love furitsuke etc. so i went to see 0.1g live once...and i don't want to come again because they  were so bad... idk

You go Mathilda!!! 

Guys, please keep us updated!