Yukami

キズ

Kizu was the band that surprised me the most in 2017, I did not expect so much because I did not like Lime's voice very much in Lezard's time, but with the arrival of Oshimai, I saw a totally unique band emerged in 2017

Just in case anyone is interested in numbers/stats, their music video oshimai just broke half a million views woo

Will be interesting to see how many 0 gets in the long run, it's already creeping up on Steroid 

Edited by chipathy

21 minutes ago, plastic_rainbow said:

i hope へのへのもへじ or 夢 will be in the new single!

へのへのもへじ was already released on the Type-B of their first single.

Excellent DVD btw, especially considering how young they are! Great energetic performance, and the occasional acoustic guitar is a nice touch.

10 minutes ago, Jigsaw9 said:

へのへのもへじ was already released on the Type-B of their first single.

Excellent DVD btw, especially considering how young they are! Great energetic performance, and the occasional acoustic guitar is a nice touch.

oh, you're right lol! forgot that i haven't checked their first single yet haha ><

and yeah, they put on a really good performance! i'm already replaying the dvd on background.

so they are major huh? didnt think their label was considered as major

what is known about the damage label btw? who owns it?

24 minutes ago, yomii said:

so they are major huh? didnt think their label was considered as major

what is known about the damage label btw? who owns it?

All I know is damage started along with kizu so I imagine it's some connections lime had 

4 minutes ago, Kirito said:

Maybe it's their own label?

I think its moreso lime has been around for awhile so he probably has connections and whatnot, kizu might have some sort of ownership over the label but I mean these details never seem to be shared so idk

Hopefully they remaster the main track and a b-side maybe for the album (that's eventually coming out r-r-r-right?)

3 minutes ago, monkeybanana4 said:

They really know how to look cool in suits! Wish I could go to this live, though ;w;

raimu looks so little and grumpy, thats so cute ww

and reiki's hair color♡

5 hours ago, Tanishi said:

Hopefully they remaster the main track and a b-side maybe for the album (that's eventually coming out r-r-r-right?)

At this point they have enough singles to fill up an album with nothing but them, so I lowkey hope they don't include any or just release a best-of instead idk.

It didn’t sell out, the lottery doesn’t start until April 1st. Only 300 tickets will be sold.

Edited by frayed

something happened to yue today during little hearts osaka instore, anyone knows what exactly happened?

yue tweeted already that everything is okay and he'll participate in tomorrow's live as planned, i hope it's nothing serious(´;ㅿ;`)

Why do I get the feeling that every thing this band does when it comes to incidents like these is all a publicity stunt

i wouldn't be surprised if nosu pulled something, yue doesn't seem to be an attention whore tho

It's also been only 2 incidents, kyo from diru did the same thing kyonosuke did so I dont think its that big of a deal and this seems to have to do something with yue's health and wellbeing

Not the first time someone has left an instore early since they were sick; it happened to me once before at a Mejibray instore. MiA suddenly left during the talk and then they carried on without him. Not a super common occurrence, but it happens.

This just happened to be before a big show, so they wanted to assure everyone there wouldn’t be any problems. 

On 3/29/2019 at 12:56 PM, yomii said:

something happened to yue today during little hearts osaka instore, anyone knows what exactly happened?

yue tweeted already that everything is okay and he'll participate in tomorrow's live as planned, i hope it's nothing serious(´;ㅿ;`)

He was taking picture with a fan but suddenly he fainted over her. They called the ambulence and the instore event had to be cancelled.

He left in the ambulance carried by the manager, unconscious and his face was kinda blue.

Edited by ricchubunny