Sign in to follow this  
saishuu

Favorite song combos in Japanese albums

Title is pretty self-explanatory. Sometimes an album simply has that sweet spot where a couple of tracks that come right after the other just shine. What's everyone's favorite?

Mine's gotta be this one:

DftHclvW4AEpVFx.jpg

(too lazy to type oop)

Edited by saishuu

Envy's Chain Wandering Deeply and Distress of Ignorance.

The first two tracks on their A Dead Sinking Story album. The transition between these two is seamless. They're the best songs on "A Dead Sinking Story" and also among the best in general when it comes to Envy's music.

Uroko-Phenomenon-Cause of Fickleness in DEG's Arche. It reminds me a rollercoaster for a bit (riding down full force with Uroko, then calm ascent during Phenomenon and after that - last dive with Cause of Fickleness).

Of course I can add to this topic as well :D

For DIR EN GREY, it's:

SUSTAIN THE UNTRUTH: Deity => MACABRE. I can't listen to Deity without expecting MACABRE to follow.

UROBOROS -with proof in the name of living-: dead tree => INWARD SCREAM => HYDRA -666-. Probably the heaviest combination I can think of. Can't find INWARD SCREAM online, though. 😕

Rinkaku: mazohyst of decadence => Tsumi to Batsu. Probably the darkest combination I can think of, considering the lyrics of both songs.

Sign in to follow this