Kiryu999

キズ (Kizu) new single "ステロイド" (Steroid) release

A ton of Dir en grey imagery in that PV, and even in the music you can hear the influence and still they're 100% doing their own thing. 

The samples sound great. Lime is brilliant, especially when he varies it up and does less of that shouty thing he does ( u know which ) 

Awesome video! I'm really hoping they drop an album soon, I'd buy it even if it was mostly singles. Everything so far has been so solid and consistent, I want them to kill an album. 

what the fuck is with these guys like how do they sound so unique but so familiar at the same time??!!?!??! slay a bit kings

1 minute ago, Cristate said:

I'll tell my grand-kids I've witnessed the birth of of the two most solid 201x VK bands : Kizu and DIMLIM.

How can they get so much better at each release ? Album please.

was thinking the same thing. 

These two and the adoratio incarnation of sukekiyo are as far as I'm concerned a few tiers above everyone else

2 hours ago, Cristate said:

I'll tell my grand-kids I've witnessed the birth of of the two most solid 201x VK bands : Kizu and DIMLIM.

How can they get so much better at each release ? Album please.

these dudes are GODS for having grown up on dir en grey, internalizing their style and DEG-isms but keeping their sound fresh and relevant to post 2015s--which tbh even DEG stumble on. I cant recall any other era in recent heavy VK history with such interesting music (okay maybe the era where early dezert, avelcain and grieva were active).

Damn. 

This is good stuff! I kept hearing the name but never took the time to check them out, now I need to listen to other tracks. 

And... look, I hate to beat a dead horse, but it’s crazy how these young bands like Dimlim and Kizu have a clear DEG influence without sounding like blatant dollar store ripoffs like other older and established acts. 

These guys are natural performers. Cannot even hate how popular they got, they are indeed a force. Good to have a new band like this in the scene again. Might be time for me to catch up with their music.