Spike760

the GazettE

Actually, I think the songs with rapping sounds pretty decent. Although to me, when Japanese people talk it sounds like rapping they talk so fast. @_@

It fits their style though.

Yeah, japanese people rap pretty fast..

They speak pretty fast in general anyways, IMO.

Also, about the GazettE, I like some of their music. Well, most of it. I just don't like most of their fanbase XD

The fanbase is not that important, as long as we have Prismador!

The rest can be forgotten. Oh yes <3

Lolz.

I know a few japanese words, but listening to that liveyahoo event, I could only pick up on a few words. xD

the GazettE have always had good songs to me, but they seem to be continueing with good songs, but Guren hopefully is ballad like. Or so I hope.

I hope it's another FiTB type of song..

I liked FiTB. Alot.

And I like Ruki's scream/agressive/growl voice..

Seeing as the song's rumored to be featured in an ad for jewelry and stuff, I suspect it won't be a hard song D:

I liked FiTB. Alot.

Seeing as the song's rumored to be featured in an ad for jewelry and stuff, I suspect it won't be a hard song D:

If you're talking about Guren, Prism said it was going to be a cross between Taion and Chizuru.

yeah theyre awesome alright

the newest album didnt impress me too much.. though, i like circle of swindler and burial applicant..

i mightve mentioned this before somewhere, but screw that, lol

my fav song by them is machibouke no kouen de.. its really old, lol

oh and leme add, the intro on the newest album is pretty retarded, lol

I liked FiTB. Alot.

Seeing as the song's rumored to be featured in an ad for jewelry and stuff' date=' I suspect it won't be a hard song D: [/quote']

If you're talking about Guren, Prism said it was going to be a cross between Taion and Chizuru.

Well yeah, maybe. ;)

I'm with you, I like their softer stuff, and ballads. Like honestly "Cassis" might be like one of my favorite songs ever!! xD

hmmm I think i might be like that too because my favorite songs from the for the longest time where BARETTA

although strangely enough i've never been all that into cassis...i always thought it was overrated and that it and baretta were kind of the same type of song only baretta was much much cooler B)

Hmmm maybe that means I need to listen to BARETTA, I don't even remember that song, I don't know why I love Cassis so much, I think after watching them perform it live it makes it that much better. The guitar solo's are so amazing.

Cassis live is decent. I love BARETTA live. OMG the instrument break/solos. Mmmm.

I love all their stuff really. Zetsu, Doro Darake no Seishun, FITB, Hyena, Calm Envy, D.L.N., Silly God Disco, etc

I like both of their things evenly really. They are different from the rest. I like Dir en greys Hard songs a lot, I like Despa's Mirror songs, not the harder ones of Coll:set.

GAZE-ROCK WILL NEVER DIE, IT WILL FOREVER LIVE IN OUR HEARTS!!!

Lolz

BARETTA is one of the sexiest songs ever, seriously. o_O I'm like a GENTLE LIE, I love every single song of theirs. There really isn't one I dislike at all. And I really can't say that for anyone else besides like girugamesh and abingdon boys school.

As for me, I prefer their songs that are... you know... balanced. Like I'd class their softer stuff as like CALM ENVY, Cassis, D.L.N., Chizuru, GENTLE LIE, etc. and their harder stuff as DISCHARGE, THE $OCIAL RIOT MACHINE$, Maggots, Akai Kodou, Rich Excrement, etc. And for the ones kinda in the middle I'd probably say like BARETTA, Hyena, Defective Tragedy, AGONY, Psychedelic Heroine, Worthless War, and all that. I prefer those ones. But of course, since it's me, I'm obviously gonna say everything is like at the peak of sexy.

As for me, I really love their harder stuff, specially Maggots, Mad Marble Hell Vision, Burial Applicant and Filth in the Beauty.

But I also love their softer songs, like Calm Envy, D.L.N and Chizuru.

My only problem with Gazette and the reason why I'm not a fan at all are the songs like Linda~Candydive pink heaven~, Regret and Psychedelic Heroine. :S

you know i've also realized i don't really listen to their stuff prior to cassis...It's like i have, listened to it and have liked it... but i never have an urge to listen to it..not like how i was addicted to NIL and i really don't know why...

If I remember right Madara was pretty cool or at least No.666. They actually had that at the store yesterday, but I chose ALPHA over it, lol. xD

Also I think Discharge or something was ok, I don't remember. Ask Prism, lol.

well i can definitely tell you what of the old songs i like the most but i don't listen to them nearly as much as i would NIL era for some reason.

old -school gaze i like: MADARA, the social riot machine, Carry? (this was my love child for some reason xD), MAD MARBLE HELL VERSION, ruder, saraba, akai one piece, and anata no tame no kono inochi

Tracklist is up, wheeeee!

Guren -optical impression-

1. Guren

2. Kugutsue

Guren PV

Guren -auditory impression-

1. Guren

2. Kugutsue

3. Kyomunoowari Hakozumenokushi

waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

I want to hear/watch it. From now on, I must not "forget" to look in Gazette threads >-<

But maybe I shouldn't look so much forward to it. I'll end up being badly disappointed ;-;

And I blame Gazette. "A mix between Chizuru and Taion" Now I have freaky high expectations @__@