suji

ARCHEMI. Gt.のあ (noah) will depart

ARCHEMI. Gt.のあ (noah) will depart after their live on February 27 due to differences in direction. The band will still perform as 3 members, plus a support member.

Anyone know which member writes the music? Because unless it was のあ (noah) then I doubt it.

Oh this is sad :( but i agree with all of you, i'm really glad that they're not disbanding 

10 hours ago, patientZERO said:

They could be opting for a drastic change and he's not willing to ditch the shinto-kei that they play.

Or it also could be he wants to do something else while the other members want to keep with their direction. ^^

1 hour ago, AimiGen7 said:

Or it also could be he wants to do something else while the other members want to keep with their direction. ^^

Exactly. They know their sound and they've done it to a T for their entire life as a band. Maybe Noah just wants a change of pace.

Differences in music could be a cover up though. Or maybe he was just tired of playing that same stuff idek 

I do like them a lot, and since he is the only one on the guitar I hope this doesn't affect them I just want them to keep headbanging-heavy and dark(?). ;-;

On 2/3/2018 at 9:36 AM, suji said:

ARCHEMI. Gt.のあ (noah) will depart after their live on February 27 due to differences in direction. The band will still perform as 3 members, plus a support member.

Any news on this support member?