JimHarper

[SELLING] Tab band score for first VAMPS album

Hello everyone!

I'm getting ready to move so there's some things I could do with moving on to better homes :)

The item in question is the band score book for the first Vamps album, VAMPS. It includes full guitar and bass tab, as well as keyboard, drum and vocal notations. It's in mint condition. It's actually still in the wrapper. It cost me £30 originally, but I'd be happy to sell it along for £15 plus p&p. I'm flexible on the price for foreign currencies and happy to ship it anywhere. I can provide pictures if you want, and I'm happy to accept PayPal payments. If you 're interested let me know.

As a general guide for guitarists, the songs inside are mid-level difficulty. Beginners will find it challenging, especially if you're not familiar with contemporary rock guitar playing. The songs are almost exclusively in drop-D tuning, so they're not pick-up-and-play stuff. However, anyone with a couple of years' experience on guitar (or someone who puts in a few months' effort) will keep the hang of them pretty quickly. There's nothing really technically challenging here;  you'll pick up 'Love Addict' a lot quicker than most X-Japan stuff!

P.S. The book also includes the tab for their (rather fantastic) version of Shampoo's Trouble, which was including on some Japanese editions of the album but not on the European one (except on the four-track DVD that accompanied the special edition). That was one of the reasons I bought the book in the first place, so I thought I'd mention it :)

Thanks for your time!  

Edited by JimHarper